Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Sister's interpretations

Another post too good to pass up from last night. I drove my sister to Kaiser I forgot to mention before the whole Kaiser debacle. I was blabbing about anything and everything during our car ride and here are the conclusions my sister reported to my parents based on our conversations...

My comment: Is this the only Marvin Gaye song they play? That's gay. I can't stand him.



Sister's conclusion: Obviously I'm racist because Marvin Gaye is black and secondly I'm making fun of the gays. Her Imaginary Boytoy is black and obviously I don't like him. It's probably because he is taller than me.


My comment: Grandma's a little slow- she should go to the park and park it, park it like its hot. (points to the park off to the right and burst out the Snoop Dogg lyrics.)

Sister's conclusion: Obviously I'm not religious and I'm making fun of old people, and making fun of people is bad. I was also singing, which was bad, hurt her ears, and caused her to get a headache.


My comment: (There was an Asian guy in an Acura turning into the church we were passing) Most people would be in a hurry to go "a cura" (my attempt to be funny using the guy's car make and a (el) cura, which in Spanish translates to "the pope.") pero este hombre no.
Sister's conclusion: I'm making fun of Asian guys, which at no point did it come up that I was, and I was making fun of a holy figure.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love your sister lol she seems like fun notttttttttttttttt Love<~peter~>

fan of casey said...

Mike: Your sister looks for the bad in people, I wonder whether this is a defense mechanism to make herself feel good at the expense of others. She especially seems to take it out on you.

Mind Of Mine said...

Maybe your sister is just very unhappy, I would like to ask, do you ever feel worried about her frame of mind?

Mike said...

@ Peter: You can have her! I'm sure she wouldn't mind a visit!

@ fan of casey: I'm sure a good part of it is a defense mechanism to make herself feel and look good. It doesn't work. It looked so childish when she was telling my parents this. LOL. All 3 issues in the course of a 15 minute trip... lol

@ Mind of Mine: I don't think she would do anything drastic. Her thing is more verbal intimidation. I do think there is some unhappiness and other issues there.