Thursday, December 23, 2010

A night out with friends...

Of course this has to be crazy...

I met up with Keith and his regular buddy tonight. Originally it was going to be him, myself, and the owner of the local gay coffee shop. I had never met the owner- only seen him in passing around town.

I headed out to meet Keith and he gave me an address I put into google. Keith couldn't remember the name of the restaurant. The address he gave me was to a local brewery that had moved. It is in a residential area. I go and discover the house that used to be the brewery was now a residence. I didn't do anything stupid like ring the doorbell. I texted Keith at this time and instead gave him a hard time about his incompetence to give good directions, and me, being a native of my city, know where most every place is. He then corrects himself and gives me the correct address. A local pizza shop that used to be brewery on the other side of the freeway- had he told me that, I would have known what he meant.

We get to the pizza shop and we hug, I tell him about his incompetence and tell him of my superiority with directions. He concedes. We place our order, which is a large 100 ounce tower of beer, and a barbecue chicken pizza. I wasn't hungry, but the food went well with the beer. We had the brown ale, which was a bit heavy. I didn't like it that much and it was not that drinkable. We did manage to finish this, though!



We chit chat about anything and everything. We talk about Oprah, Keith's friend talked about Oprah getting raped. I stood up for my girl, Oprah, she has Gayle on her side, plus she's pretty powerful with all her money. Nobody messes with my girl. We talked about Keith's good fortunes as far as work goes. We talked about dancers, guys in tights, and we googled a lot of random stuff that we were curious about. We talked about Tron, which Keith and his buddy had just seen. His buddy said I sound like one of those teachers who probably pisses all the kids off because I am hard or because I say stuff that gets under the kids skin. I then wonder why the kids like me- in some cases that could be me. HAHAHAHA. It was really hilarious. His friend is socially awkward in a way, but he is pretty brilliant, and to hear this was amusing. We also talked about my girl Lady Gaga who was so not cool biting off the head of a bat last night at her concert. That's not hot.

LOL.

The pizza place started to close about 10p.m. and turned out the lights. We figured that was our cue to head out. We head to the bathroom first. Keith and I stand next to each other at the urinal that has no dividers. His buddy, Roger, goes into the stall. Keith was so checking out my goods. It was obvious. I pulled left hand away to give him a show as I did my business. I was still going when Keith and his friend were done. They joked that I was still going. I said it was my teacher bladder. Keith said he checked out what I had to offer and was impressed. I was still peeing, but ended up laughing so hard I gave up. They joked that I was then pee shy. I turned around and zipped up so they could see... lol.

We go outside and talk in the parking lot. Everything we joked about was sexual. Keith said he snuck a look at my goods and they both wanted to see. I joked and unbuttoned my pants standing in the parking lot. We talked about road head. Keith had a guy give it to him all the way to Vegas, then Keith fuckd him violently once they got to the hotel. It was a guy on his bowling league. We talked about road head and whether or not we've given, received, or seen. Some have seen. Some have given. Some have received. They saw my hands in my jacket near my crotch. I joked they were just wanting to see. I unzipped my pants and gave them a view of my black boxer briefs. I was the man in black tonight wearing all black, so they joked they couldn't see.

And now I'm home..... yay!

The 3 of us may hang out on New Years Eve, along with several other friends we have in common- I may have plans with a guy, but we shall see as time nears.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, sounds like a real nice evening. How come we don't get to see your black boxer briefs? ;-)

Keith had someone gibe him head all the way to Vegas from Southern California? Wow, how long can someone last LOL?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
fan of casey said...

Mike: You can't be that pee-shy if you are flashing your goods in the parking lot. LOL!

Aek said...

Hehe, you were a bit sassy that night! ;-)

I have a pretty shy bladder in public. It's rather annoying.

Mike said...

@ M@rvin: You may get to see... lol. I'm not that shy. LOL. And I'm only relaying what Keith said.

@ fan of casey: I'm not that pee shy- they had me laughing so hard I couldn't continue...

@ Aek: I'm always sassy. Rawr.