Monday, December 13, 2010

A dream I think I can interpret

I so rarely remember my dreams. I know experts say you dream every night during your REM sleep, which is at least 4 times a night.

I am going to sound so gay after sharing my dream from last night...

I did have a dream I remember last night, and I think I can interpret the meaning for a change.

I was so gay. I was feeling stressed. I went to Starbucks for a frappuccino and decided I needed to relax. I sat at a table inside the Starbucks texting Gonzo. I told her I needed a me day. She was telling me about something that happened on Jersey Shore. We were texting about acronyms and the now infamous GTL day. She suggested I hit the gym instead of drink my Starbucks, go tanning, and then work on my laundry. I told her I was feeling a GAP day... not the store. I was feeling a GET A PEDICURE day. I go in to the salon to get a pedicure and feel embarrassed because I'm the only guy, but quickly tune out everything around me. I pull out my laptop to get to work on some paper I have to write and soon another male friend joins me. I never saw who the friend was, just their hairy legs, and remember being instantly turned on. I put the computer away and was transfixed on his hairy legs, nicely manicured toes, and anklet around his ankle. I think it was my straight best friend? We talked about random stuff like the weather and news we saw on TV.

So I think this means that I'm a bit stressed. I need to have a me day and relax. I need to treat myself.

4 comments:

fan of casey said...

Mike: Hey, being gay is a part of who you are, so just because you dream gay doesn't mean you act it all the time. Sounds like a scene straight out of that movie "Legally Blonde."

Anonymous said...

Honestly, I've always wanted a pedicure just to see what it's like, looks so relaxing. Like guys with anklets too, especially some of those surfer boys, mmm. :)

Mike said...

M@rvin: Pedicures are sooooo relaxing! I highly recommend one. I don't get them nearly enough.

Aek said...

I think a pedicure is one of those things I'll never get . . . I'm pretty ticklish. :-P

I can't wait until Thursday afternoon after finishing my last exam this semester!