Sunday, April 24, 2011

EASTER 2011

HAPPY EASTER, EVERYONE!!!

Dinner at my aunt's house 2 at the house on the golf course

Food: pina colada pineapple salad (soooooooo good), ham, barbecue pork, rolls, deviled eggs, mashed potatoes, macaroni and cheese, 7 layer bean dip, coconut pie, my dad's cheesecake, cupcakes, boysenberry pie

My cousin was an hour late with the ham, so we didn't eat til 3, but that gave us time to finish off the bean dip, which was soooooooo delicious... I filled up on that and didn't even eat any of the ham or pork

Lots of food, chit chat, food, chit chat, food, chit chat...

Only the littlest cousin was hunting for Easter eggs and the big kids each had 1 egg to find... I found an egg with a $50 Stater Brothers gift certificate... LOL

Lots of fun stuff...

Happy Rose Day - My religious cousin heard that in church - it is rose day because Jesus rose again from the dead on this day

She sang religious songs on the piano as everyone kind of smirked behind her back

My little cousin lied about going to church this morning... she looked like she had, but mommy didn't

My cousin, M, was showing off his new nipple piercings and the guys, his brother, myself, and P were all showing off our nipples to each other... LOL... a homoerotic moment

His brother, K, the one that I always see at Ralphs showed off his tattoo that his aunt decided looked like Charizard from Pokemon

Catching my cousin M and his girlfriend in the shower in the bathroom... awkward!

Lots of showing family photos, talking about my sister and my upcoming graduation

Left about 6

3 comments:

Aek said...

Lol, Charizard tattoo. :-P

fan of casey said...

Mike: Sounds like fun, too bad OM did not join you. Would have made for some juicy gossip. :-)

Anonymous said...

.