Monday, April 25, 2011

Preparations

Excerpts from the past few days:

Mom: Are you really going to wear the orange swimsuit?

Mom: I know you're going to pack suntan lotion.

Mom: Did you pack a toothbrush?

Mom: You know I have a travel list on the computer that I like to checkmark when I am going on a trip to make sure I have everything.

Mom: Are you going to bring your computer?

Mom: Are you going to bring your retainers?

Dad: I'm going to miss you this week.

Mom: Do you need a dress outfit for the cruise?

Mom: I like to be overprepared.

Mom: I just worry.

Mom, I have everything. Mom, don't worry. Mom, don't you think you're causing me more anxiety and worry than necessary? Mom, how many overnight trips have I had recently that were certainly good practice for this? Mom, my anxiety is already high!

6 comments:

fan of casey said...

Mike: Yes, you need proper cruise attire. Striped shorts, cabana shirts, teeny-weeny speedos, and don't forget your shades.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Aek said...

Lol, that's funny (but annoying). I forget, where are you going again?

Mind Of Mine said...

Even I got tense whilst reading this!

Ty said...

Haha my mom is the opposite. "Why are you packing so much shit? It is only for a few days!" haha have fun!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.