Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Random LOLs from my life

The other night at school a group of girls were talking about what hair they have lasered:
L: I wouldn't laser down there. I want hair down there so that when I am old and wrinkly I can't see the wrinkles down there.

A few moments later...

L: Have you ever seen a man want to put his ___ into a wrinkly ____?

Also on the lasering:
V: I am having a hard time sitting down today. I just got my bikini lasered.


A friend of mine posted a status on facebook:

C: Lady Gaga is the best country singer I've ever heard.


Overheard at the gym:

I am more bi than a cow- colorwise, you know?

1 comment:

fan of casey said...

Mike: A love of teaching but fear for the future.

www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42306729/ns/business-us_business/

You've discussed your uncertainty before but don't let this dissuade or discourage you.