Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My sister can't drive... or lie... as if we didn't know that

My sister left for school at 8:10 this morning. Her class that she supposedly teaches is from 9-10. She got home at 10:47am. My sister goes to school at least 45 minutes away, so piece together this story and tell me how it is possible. If she left at 8:10 she could have arrived at school at 8:55 and had 5 minutes to walk to her 9am class. If she let her kids out at 10am like she should have she could get home at 10:47 if she ran to her car and flew down the 91.

I was taking a load of laundry out to the garage when I saw my sister's car sitting in the driveway. I see a big black scuff on the car that is pretty deep and would take some body shop to remove. I take the laundry in the garage, then come out to the car and notice there is a scuff along the door like she was driving up against a divider on the freeway. I see one at the top and lower part of the door. Then on the back quarter panel I see another.



I go in and question my sister and get the biggest load of crap I've ever heard. She said, "I was in an accident. There was a guy next to me not paying attention and did something that you would call sideswiping and ran into me and I spun out and did a 360 across all the lanes of the 91."

I asked how she didn't get hit when she did a 360 across the 6+ lanes of the 91 freeway. She said that she "made sure she was driving when there were no cars out". Her words.

I asked what time the accident happened and she claimed as she was driving to school. I asked what time she got into her class and she said right at 9am. I asked her how the traffic was on the 91 and I had been watching channel 7 before she left to know that the traffic loaded up around Green River out to the 55 and that was probably an additional 20 minute trip right there. I asked her what street she got hit at and she said "one of the big streets." Again. Her words.

I asked if she called the police. Her response was yes.

I asked if the man stopped and she said it was a hit and run.

I asked her for the police report number since supposedly the police came. She didn't have it. I told her that was a load of baloney because it is pretty standard to get a police report number if you were involved in an accident. She claimed she was dealing with the "special police." I shit you not - the special police were her words. I asked if that was the CHP, the Anaheim Police Department, the Corona Police, the Santa Ana, the Fullerton, and she said none of those.

I told my sister I knew she couldn't drive and that I remembered mySister's accident where she sat on the freeway for 4 or so hours incapacitated after she rearended someone crying her eyes out because she was so ashamed. Wouldn't she have done the same this time?

When did she have time to call the police?

I am again pissed off that my mom gave her this car. The car was in PERFECT condition prior. Thank god my mom won't let her drive her new SUV.

My dad doesn't want to fix it because her insurance will go up higher than it already is. Her insurance is more than double mine. Poor car.

5 comments:

fan of casey said...

Mike: Your sis was in another car accident -- what are the chances? She must be a terrible risk to any insurance company. She should be sent to take some remedial driving class.

From her lame ass explanation, she must live in some kind of delusional world. And yet she is teaching and molding the minds of others. Very scary!

Bruce said...

There's no such thing as a time when there is no one on the road in SoCal. I doesn't matter the time of day or night. She is just scary!!

Aek said...

Awww, poor car indeed! Well, your sister will just have to take the scratches and such then. Her fault.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.