Sunday, April 24, 2011

Showing him a little bit of me

FRIDAY

- Subbed all grades of elementary PE

Funny moments from PE
- the 2nd graders were the best all cheering each other as they played soccer
- there was a 1st grader that came up to me and said "what's that?" as she rubbed the hair on my arm... um... awkward... I said it was hair and she told me her mommy didn't have that
- there was a 4th grader who was playing goalie and made the sign of the cross as he stood at the goal

- Got off at 3:00 and texted then called Mike, and finally texted his business line because I didn't want to drive home if I didn't have to
- He texted to come on over
- Get to his place and he is in the shower
- Tickle and wrestle each other once he is dressed in the living room
- Drove the convertible and talked about family, our week
- We head out to Palm Springs to try to see the movie "I Am," but it is not playing
- We stop at Marshalls
- Drive around looking for dinner... we think about Fishermans, but the line was super long. We were thinking of Dinks, but chose Rick's Desert Grill, which was supposed to be Cuban food and his boss recommended it. It was AWFUL. I don't like cinnamon flavored meat. I tried the picadillo. The plantains needed a dipping sauce. We concluded it was a place for old gays who don't have a sense of taste and like the bitter flavors
- Drove back to Mike's
- Stopped at Ralphs first where we got cheesecake, ran into my cousin, and looked through the Red Box
- Ate our Cheesecake at his place as we watched Idol
- Only got through first episode for the top 7 from Wednesday night
- Fell asleep on the couch


Of course we rocked Adele as we drove home

SATURDAY

- Woke up and played around since I wasn't going to not... I was horny
- Went to Panera for breakfast and he asked me to take my computer to look at what to do in Catalina
- Just sat and talked about random stuff at Panera like church/Easter egg hunts
- He said he wanted to see my grandma's house since I talked about it
- Showed him around my city, where I live, my grandma's house... he was thinking it would be something more elaborate
- Showed him my old church that is now in foreclosure, various neighborhoods in my city, my high school
- Drove to Ontario and ended up at Ontario Mills
- Tried on shoes at the Nordstrom Rack and he bought some Nikes. I bought some blue suede shoes. Mike vetoed the woven Vans. Boo. I may go back and get them if they still have them the next time I'm there.
- Stopped at Lucille's at Victoria Gardens to get watered and fed
- Tried a barbecue chicken burger that was so-so
- Listened to KOLA 99.9 the entire day- we sang along to most of the songs- I noticed they are expanding their playlist again and some of the songs I didn't like
- Back at his place we watched some random shows on TV
- Watched Idol results... AND IT WAS TIME FOR STEFANO TO GO... HALEY IS NEXT... MARK MY WORDS. Mike is not a Scotty fan... I think Scotty could have done a better job this week
- Snacked on CPK pizza and wine
- Bed about 11

SUNDAY
- Woke up at 8
- Mike was kissing and poking... he sucked me off
- Invited him to Easter with my family, but he didn't want to go
- Heading to my family's house in a bit... excited to see everyone... have cheesecake and cheesy rice ready to go

4 comments:

Joey said...

Sorry for ruining the Idol elimination for you the other night! HEE HEE!

Scotty, Haley, or Jacob should have gone instead of Stefano this week. Scotty is in a lull. Haley murdered Adele's "Rolling in the Deep." I was sooooooo hoping she would have gone this week. It just pains me to watch Jacob singing.

My picks are Lauren (the southern bell) and James (the unpredictable rocker)!

Did you see James burst into uncontrollable tears when it was announced Stefano was eliminated. I wanted to cry.

(Sorry for the overloaded AI post!)

Mike said...

LOL... It was great news to hear Stefano was finally gone! I wasn't upset by that at all. And you weren't my only east coast friend to post about the elimination on facebook. Actually when you guys on the east coast post about Idol it tells me what I want/don't want to watch. I think Haley and Jacob are the next 2 that need to go.

I think the final 4 should be Lauren, James, Scotty, and Casey. I would love to see Casey come out on top because he is something different and very unique. I could see Lauren being a top contender because she is the pure, wholesome southern belle that America just loves. I think Lauren has a lot going for her- the Kelly Clarkson look and Carrie Underwood following.

fan of casey said...

Mike: What is cheesy rice? Like potatoes au gratin but with rice?

jnhgjghnghnh said...

love that song, saw her live 2 weeks ago, she was amazing.