So why not me?
1. Your ex's car is on the side of the road, on fire. What do you do?
Try to put it out? That's not something I wish on many people.
2. Would you go out to eat with Charlie Sheen?
No- I don't find him funny in the least. Well, is he paying?
3. Who was the last person to comment on your Facebook status?
Jack Off Buddy about my potential eating disorders.
4. What is the last thing you spent money on?
A wedding gift for Gonzo
5. Do you think you gained or lost weight this past month?
Staying pretty constant... thankfully!
6. What's the best film you saw in the last month?
Friday night - Mike and I saw "Super 8"
7. What did you wear today?
Yellow tee that said "what goes up must come down," and beige shorts... yes, I said shorts.
8. Congratulations! You just had a son. What’s his name?
9. What was the last CD you bought?
Lady Gaga's new one
10. What are you craving right now?
Butterscotch rice krispy treats or some delicious, chewy chocolate chip cookies
11. When you buy something and your change is 2 pence, do you keep it or tell the cashier to keep it?
12. What was the last voicemail you received about?
Keith talking about how he hadn't called me recently
13. Have you ever blocked someone on Facebook?
Nope... why should I? I figure I know everyone on there and don't really feel spited to.
14. Scariest thing you’ve experienced in the last year?
There's been a couple... hmmmmm.... drawing blanks...
15. What kind of car do you want?
Do I get more than 1 choice?
Lexus RX, Volvo S40, Volvo C-30, Acura TSX
16. What do you order when you go to Burger King?
The chicken tenders were disappointing the last time and really starchy/floury. The ranch sauce was watery and the flavor was not great. I opted for a burger the last time I was there, and charbroiled whatever didn't score much cred in my book. Oh, I like their Hershey Sundae Pie. If I do fast food it is Jack in the Box, In-N-Out, Chick-Fil-A, or McDonalds.