Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The Guy's Computer Shop

The Guy im'd me at 8:30a.m. as I was just waking up. He asked me what I was doing, where I was going, what I was doing today, etc. He said I should come over. I barely had a few minutes to think about what I was going to do today. I didn't get called in to work, so I figured why not go visit The Guy?

I get over to his place about 10a.m. He had already been to the dog park with his dog and spent 2 hours there until 2 huskies tried to beat up on his dog. His dog is a big 110lb dog mind you. Anyways, The Guy was im'ing friends, working on Joe's Toshiba (the computer The Guy wanted to give to me 3-4 months back after my Dell was on its last legs.) He was calling Circuit City trying to get it repaired because a line was showing up in the middle of the screen and so he wanted to get it fixed so he could find someone who wants the computer. Then The Guy worked on updating his Macbook Pro. He hasn't been using it lately and wanted to do all the updates. Then The Guy worked on his friend Jeff's HP that he has been trying to fix. He got the hard drive and so he spent the morning putting the new hard drive in and getting that back up and running. He had to install Vista, then do all the drivers, then he went through and installed iTunes. I laughed that he did that, but he said if anyone could mess it up Jeff would and so he wasn't going to chance it. The Guy loaded some music onto his iTunes, which was nice. It was all of the stuff he downloaded the other day on amazon. He also tried to get all of the network settings straight on Jeff's computer. The Guy also talked about his old Mac he is upgrading- the one from 2003- the G4 I believe.

After doing all of this we ate lunch- cole slaw. Then after that, The Guy asked if I was still hungry and I said no. He made fun of me for only wanting that. I only had maybe 1/2-1cup of cole slaw. I was not too hungry only eating a little while ago. The Guy insisted I had more and warmed me up some pasta. Then he asked if I felt better for eating all of that.

We read an e-mail that THe Guy's aunt sent about Barack Obama which offended The Guy because there was no fact to it. Then he calls his brother to ask if he had received it. He was about to call his mom, but he got distracted. We talk about my sister getting a taste of her own medicine after missing the train after school yesterday.

We sat and watched wrestling on HDNet. We remarked at various guys' hot asses, hot abs, hot nips, hot tan, etc. None of the faces were hot- most were busted unfortunately. The Guy ran back and forth making sure all of his computers were up and running. He said gay guys could make good wrestlers because they can do the moves and don't appear homophobic about it- just say take the guy down and put him in the doggy style position.

We made a trip to Best Buy to return all of the memory The Guy bought the other day that didn't fit his Mac. On the way he called Aaron who had called him a few minutes earlier, but he missed his call. Aaron was on a bike ride. He asked Aaron what he's been up to, things like that. Then about the time we got to Best Buy The Guy said that I'm with him because of crazy Linda. Aaron hadn't heard about Linda. The Guy was about to explain how she drives me insane as we were walking into Best Buy and so he said we'd call him back. Then when he calls him back after we walk through the store and return the items and he explains how Linda is crazy and makes bad food leg bacon with cheddar cheese on it and calls it breakfast, yet Linda is big and is trying to lose weight, but doesn't eat. We go to CVS because The Guy needs his happy pills. His mom calls on the way since she's having problems with the computers at work. He helps her and talks about his dad's sister (his aunt in Texas) who sent him an e-mail that he didn't like about how Barack Obama is mentioned in the Bible as the one who is from the east. His mom basically said he was right for asking her to not send any more e-mails.

We go back to The Guy's place and call Aaron as we're sitting in the car. Aaron says he is coming over. We know when Aaron says he is coming over that he means in a while, not soon.

We go in the office and square the computers away and look at www.macrumors.com for the 1000th time today. The Guy was whining all day about how they haven't changed that page in days and there has been no big news. Then there was the same annoying iPhone ad on apple.com Oh, the crisis. Then I see him rubbing his crotch and he has his hand in his pants. He pushes my head down to it and I suck his dick and play with his nipples with my hand. I have my hand on the outside of his shirt, but he pulls it up and has me move my hand under his shirt and then suck on his nipples. Then I lick his chest and suck his dick some more.

The Guy says that he wants me to drop my pants, take my shirt off, lube my ass up and wait for him doggy style on the bed. I do so and he comes in after a few minutes and drops his pants and he fucks me doggy style. He does this for a while trying several different positions and he licks my ears, then spits on his hand and rubs my ears with the spit. It was hot- I could have had an orgasm just from that alone. Then we go back to me sucking his dick and he sucks mine. He jacks my dick off and I shoot on my leg. He shoots on his shirt. We were both lubed up and so he proclaimed it was shower time. We hop in the shower- we wash our bodies, use his special collagen enhancing facial scrub, and wash our hair. We get out and get dressed.

We wait around a while longer for Aaron to show. Aaron looked very hot as he had not shaved in the past couple days, was wearing a very light beige khaki pant, white shoes, and a white t-shirt with a girl kicking a ball and it had a map on it. Very unique. We hugged and said our hellos. Then we talked about what we've been up to. Aaron wanted to hear more about Linda, so I spilled the beans. We all got a kick out of her. Then The Guy talked about what he's been doing- school etc., and how he hasn't played WOW because while he hasn't been doing schoolwork he is taking care of other things. THANK GOODNESS.

We debated about dinner. The Guy said I wasn't going to decide what we were having for dinner since I'm so indecisive. I said today I actually knew what I wanted- burgers or chicken. The Guy said this was the one time he had neither. He asked about pizza. Pizza it was- he ordered some Round Table Pizza- the extreme veggie pizza.

We stand around talking about Aaron's new boyfriend Emilio. He is a painter and lives in the city next to Aaron. They have been going out for a few months, which explains why I hadn't seen Aaron since Super Bowl Sunday. Aaron wouldn't talk about what base he had to with Emilio and asked The Guy to define bases. 1st base we determined was a kiss, 2nd is clothes off and oral, 3rd is oral and almost sex, 4th base (the guy didn't know there was no 4th base) is all the way. Aaron didn't want to divulge details and The Guy was able to pry some information out- halfway between 1st and 2nd. We somehow think he has been farther. He wouldn't even show us a pic of him. Oh well. The Guy asked The Guy about his relationships and THE GUY IS NOT DATING ANYONE. He hasn't talked to Colton in a few weeks. He made that clear. I don't think Aaron knows about The Guy and I.

We talked about Aaron and his relationship with his parents- it is waning. Then he talked about how his mom does know he is gay. His dad probably knows, but he hasn't said anything.

We help The Guy out with his $1000 or so racing bike that he has in his office that he has never ridden since it needs to be adjusted. Aaron was talking so much about riding his bike, The Guy wanted to try riding his. He puts on his biking shoes- the kind that clasp into the pedals. Then we go outside. Aaron and I talk about work while The Guy tries to get the hang of the clasps on the shoes and pedals, falls off, and does whatever. We help him out when we can. The Guy determines finally after listening to Aaron the seat is too high. Then Aaron tries to ride the bike and I hold onto him. I held his hand getting on and then sort of hugged him as he rode.

The pizza came and we each had about 5 slices. We watched "Arrested Development" and laughed a lot while doing that. OMG. I love that show. It was fun stuff. Aaron missed a lot of jokes, but was able to ID John Beard in the show.

About 7:30 Aaron said he had to leave and I said I did too because I had a lot to do, which is true. I had to study for Spanish. We hugged and said our goodbyes. The Guy said Aaron didn't give good hugs and so The Guy asked for a 2nd hug and made sure they got up into each other and bodies were touching rather than Aaron just sort of draping his arm over someone to hug them. Aaron and I hug and he has suddenly really improved- he uses both arms, arms rest over shoulders. The Guy makes sure we're hugging well by pressing us both up into each other.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good day to me! Doggy style, nice. and the ear thing, hot. And hugging lessons, cute lol. Take care.

Crap Newsman said...

Ugh. Spitting just grosses me out. And no protection? You're playing with fire, dude.