Sunday, April 6, 2008

He's back with lots of stories- The Guy's attitude, his new find, and 2 nights together

Bad, bad, blogger; I know. That means a long update for you. I have been computerless since last Saturday night/Sunday morning when I was over here at The Guy's house. I was playing WOW with him and The Guy realized on my computer when he was trying to check something that my keyboard on my NEW Mac was not working. I went to the Apple Store Sunday morning and just got my computer back yesterday, Friday, at 4p.m.

I've been using The Guy's Macbook Air this week, so I haven't posted cuz I don't want him to trek onto this... so without further adieu I'm back...

So backtracking to last Saturday, March 29:

The Guy calls me asking if I want to spend an afternoon eating, gaming, and stuff like that. He said he had a surprise for me and I had to guess. A surprise is a broad term you know, so I said he got a new character in WOW, he bought something, and then finally guessed what it was... he had the really yummy hamburgers from the Farmer's Market for us, for dinner.

I get over to his place and we do our usual catching up. The Guy's friend Mike from Oregon just left and so The Guy went to work last Saturday. Then he tells me he got $3,000 back on his taxes. Then he says he wants to go to Europe with $3,000 and asks if I would care for his house for 2 weeks. He said that is a win, win situation for both of us. I'm the only one he would trust to care for his dog for 2 weeks because I can follow his instructions and I'm responsible. He wouldn't even trust his friend Joe who is studying to be a vet. Then he tells me how Mike was inconsiderate about leaving things out, doing things to annoy The Guy, etc.

We game for a while and have pasta for dinner. As I said, The Guy wanted to check something out on my computer and we realize the keyboard has broken, so he goes onto the Apple Store's website and uses his preferred customer type card to get me an appointment Sunday morning.

The Guy notices his dog is licking his ass a lot. I pass it off and say something like "only you would notice that." The more I watched, the more I noticed he was. The Guy does an internet search "dog licking butt" and comes up with a couple problems. Dr. The Guy decided it was his dog's anal glands needing to be drained. We had no clue what anal glands were prior to this. They are 2 pouches in the dog's anus that have the dog's scent. That is why when new dogs meet each other, they smell each other's anus. The dogs usually expel the stuff from their anal glands when they go to the bathroom, but sometimes they need a little help. The Guy tries to express the glands himself and I hold his dog into place. He even IM's Joe to ask what to do. Joe doesn't know, but gives advice. We try for probably 15 minutes and 3-4 times. We were unsuccessful, but after watching youtube videos for this on Sunday morning we were able to get some of the anal gland fluid out. We didn't get a lot in comparison to the videos we watched. The dog smelled soooooooooooooooo bad and it was difficult to sleep with him. The Guy and I woke up several times commenting how stinky the dog was. The Guy made sure that the dog didn't sleep with his ass in his face, but the dog tried to put his ass in my face and I told him NO. HAHA

The Guy I noticed was really kind of snappy and had an attitude like when he was making us brie and bread he said "I didn't know you wanted some," though I always eat some when he does. So he had to make more because he didn't think I was going to have some.

We laid in bed that night and laid fairly close. We got up Sunday morning, both very tired. We woke up about 7 (I think we went to bed about 2a.m.). We tried playing WOW for a while, but went back to bed about 10:00a.m. after eating more brie and bread. He again, was being snappy and had his attitude "I didn't know you wanted any." I got up about 11:45 to take the computer to the Apple Store, and he still had his attitude and refused to go with me. He did call me about 5-6 times though, while I was there making sure that everything was going well and that they were helping me. So he was there to support me, as he said he would be.

I get some New York pizza for us for lunch. I asked him what he wanted and he didn't know. He said pizza finally. The Guy was going to call it in and did. I got to the shop before he called it in though. I go in and ask if there is a pizza ready for The Guy or Mike. They say no. Right after I placed the order- a cheese pizza with extra garlic their phone rings. It was The Guy wanting to order. The man taking the order handed the phone to me and I said I ordered the pizza. He asked how I managed to do that and how he was so sorry for not doing that and how he was a failure. I said it was alright and this was definitely the highlight of my day, because it was funny. I was a little confused why the man was handing me the phone, then to have everyone working in the store laugh was funny.

I go back to his place and we eat. He plays WOW, but he is so tired and his heart is not into it. I leave about 2p.m. when I feel we're kind of tired of each other and tired in general.


TUESDAY APRIL 1:


The guy texts me asking "Monster?" Then he texts back about how he needs it or something and how he can't leave the house. I said I'd see what I could do. I also texted back and asked if all I was good for was bringing him energy drinks. He wrote back saying no, never, I'll never ask for that again. Bad Guy.

I get over to his place about 3p.m., 3 hours after he texted me. I get the energy drinks as well as more of the good burgers at the Farmer's Market before making it to his place.

We hang out in the office talking about things like my dad and I, the letter he wrote to me. The Guy told me to write a letter back, and so I did. Then we play WOW for a little bit, but mostly hang out. We did the dishes and some other random stuff. I was very happy that he told one of the guys on his WOW guild who was 18 who was planning on staying home from school for the 4th or 5th time to play WOW that from an educators standpoint he has to tell him to go to school, and that made me happy.

The Guy paid $600 for a yoga club membership for a year. He saved $150 he bragged. That means he has to go. He belongs to 1 gym, 1 country club, and now the yoga club. He goes to the gym once-3 times a week. The others, well, you guessed- he doesn't go.

As we walked into the living room from the study, there was a spider on the ceiling. The Guy didn't want my shoe to kill it. He wanted a CD container. I gave him a blue ray container, and we had an argument about what the right type of container is right to kill a spider with. When it died he picked it up and then walked past me and shook it around me and I started screaming. It was hilarious and he was having fun taunting me with it. I wasn't scared, I just didn't want it to end up on me.

I tell him about my computer difficulties. I was using my sister's Dell laptop from 2001 that doesn't have WIFI on it, or an ethernet card. He finally persuades me to use his Macbook Air- HIS NEW BABY. He offered it to me on Sunday, but I said NO because I wanted him to use it because he had school on Monday. It is his computer, and I was fine with my sister's computer; though it was probably 10 pounds and carrying it to school was difficult. I was elated to try out the Macbook Air. I promised to take really good care of it.

I leave about 11p.m. and get home at midnight.


THURSDAY APRIL 3


I called The Guy about 6:30p.m. after having an issue with the Apple Store. They said that liquid was found under my keyboard and I was at fault. I have never drank anything around this computer. My mom and I spoke to the technician, as well as the manager of the store about it. Basically the manager said it was my fault. He said the liquid was comparable to me using the computer in a bathroom where it is steamy, or on a dishwasher. It has been used on neither and he said my warranty was now void. So my mom and I fought that and got that somewhat straightened out. The Apple Store at Victoria Gardens is TERRIBLE. NEVER GO THERE. I was texting and calling The Guy to let him know and see if he had any advice. His advice was everything we were already doing, so we were on the right track. Then he asks me what I was doing and if I wanted to come over.

I brought him some Monsters, since he asked. He acted surprised and couldn't believe I brought them, and how I knew he needed some. We sit around in the office playing. I play on his Macbook Pro laptop and he uses the desktop. The Guy's NEW BOYFRIEND, Colton, a Hawaiian guy signs on at his dorm to play WOW. They talk, then some guys we play WOW with ran him through an instance and The Guy was yelling at Colton on WOW, like he yells at me. The Guy then tells the guys we run through the game with that he can do that because he has slept with him, but also he's his boyfriend. I had that hunch that The Guy and Colton were going out, so that confirmed it. Colton is a guy he met off craigslist and I guess they've been going out for about 3 weeks.

The Guy invited Colton to come down, play, and eat. Colton is really tall I noticed. He is probably 6'4'', 150lbs, Hawaiian. He comes in, we sit down, watch "Arrested Development." Colton is able to recite most of the lines and we laugh at the events in the episodes. I see that The Guy likes how Colton can recite lines and stuff from shows, word for word, like him. The Guy barbecues some burgers for us and puts barbecue sauce on them. We eat. It was good. Colton was very engrossed in WOW and rarely looked up from the computer. We chitchatted a little about how mean The Guy is to me when we play WOW. I sit and watch them play because playing WOW on the Macbook Air was very choppy and it lagged.

We lay around until about 12:30a.m. and finally I get ready to go. I figured Colton would stay the night, so I couldn't, though I was tired. I get up and go to the bathroom, and as I leave I see The Guy lean over and put his arms around Colton who was still playing on his computer. That hurt me to see that and I was upset driving home. I knew they were going out, so that wasn't a big deal. I was more hurt just seeing how he was going to get to have sex with The Guy and I wasn't. I was hurt at how The Guy didn't even wait until I left to put his arms around him. Driving home I thought about everything and that helped. I met The Guy as a sex buddy, but he has developed into more. He is a GREAT friend now. He is so easy to talk to, he is such a wonderful support. He is so caring. He is one of my best male friends. I could not ask for more. That alone, is worth everything, even if I don't get any sex from The Guy. Really, it is true. I'm glad to see The Guy has a boyfriend, that Colton is a nice kid, and that The Guy and I are still great friends. I have that boyfriend type relationship with The Guy, which is kind of cool, and I see Colton doesn't. That may change with time, but that I've got to have this makes me feel so fortunate. I accepted long ago that The Guy and I can't be boyfriends because I'm not out to my parents.


FRIDAY APRIL 4- SUNDAY APRIL 6 :


I text, call, and IM The Guy telling him I'm going to go pick up my computer. I text him 30 minutes into my WAIT at the Apple Store at Victoria Gardens to tell him I was still waiting. I spoke to the manager and told her my disappointment in the service and how long I was waiting and she, herself, passed me off to another employee. Anita at the Apple Store at Victoria Gardens is a horrible manager. Hopefully she googles herself and finds herself... haha. I'm calling Apple today to complain. I saw at least 4 sodas, water bottles, and bottles of hand sanitizer on the back counter of the Apple Store and random computers waiting to be repaired sitting out on the back- don't tell me they couldn't have damaged my computer. I shot photos with my camera phone as evidence.

The Guy called right as I was leaving. I waited 45 minutes. He asked if I was going home or coming over. I said I could come over. He said he'd be home shortly, to let myself in, he was taking his dog to have his anal glands expressed. I just barely came in and turned on my computer when he walked in. He looked at the half-assed job they did putting my computer wrist pad on and took a picture of it with his digital camera for me to have as evidence.

The Guy was in the mood to go out. He wanted to get hard drive casings for internal hard drives that he had. He wanted to make them external casings for people at his dad's office. So we went to Best Buy after some hesitation. We found 1 enclosure for $75. FORGET IT. We looked at Mac products, then video games, then he had an idea. He wants to get his parents a system to listen to music in any room of their house. We looked at flat panel monitors for a display so they could see their music and have one in each room. Then we looked at speakers and systems to do this with. The Guy found what he wanted, but wanted to get it online because Best Buy didn't have it in stock. We also looked at Mac computers and The Guy was tempted to buy some 17'' Macbook Pros Best Buy was clearing out for $2,299 instead of $2,799.

Afterward we went to a Chinese food place and ordered $60.00 in takeout. We were both hungry and The Guy said he was going to order a shitload of food because he is hungry, we won't eat half of it, but we want to try it all. We had some type of orange chicken, but it wasn't orange chicken. That was the best one. We had Kung-pao chicken, and a bunch of other chicken and beef dishes. They were all good. The 3 flavor rice was alright with shrimp in it. The shrimp was the best part. We called Aaron to see if he wanted to come over because we haven't talked to him in a long time and we needed someone to help eat the food. He didn't pick up and The Guy left a subtlely sarcastic voicemail message about how he doesn't need us any more, remember us, and how he has a boyfriend. He said he is probably ready to buy a house, settle down, build a picket fence, start making his 2.5 kids, and so on. It was funny.

Back at home we played WOW for a few minutes, but we were just tired of it. WOOOOT!!!! The Guy showed me how to transfer the files from his Macbook Air to my Macbook Pro via his network. Then we looked online for a music system for his parent's house. He found it. It was $999 on Amazon, plus he wanted 2 $350 speakers to go with it. That was $1,700. Then later in the night while surfing randomly online on macrumors there was an advertisement for self help books and The Guy bought $300 in self help/procrastination help books. Linda called me at 9:30p.m. or so saying she used all of my shaving cream. I let the phone go to voicemail and then played it for The Guy. She thought my shaving cream was supposed to lather I guess, but it doesn't. It is a liquid- it is essential oil shaving cream which costs $11.00 per ounce- that's the only thing I've found thusfar to not cause my skin to break out after I shave. The Guy said it sounded good and wanted to try it, so he bought $88.00 worth online. Then he found some collagen boosting formulas and peels he also wanted to try, so he spent another $200 getting that stuff on amazon.com.

The Guy and I laid down into bed about 12:30a.m. He asked me if I was tired and I said yes. He then poked me in the forehead with his finger and said he wasn't. Then he opened his arms and I laid in them. He pushed me down to his dick and I played around with it in his shorts before he took them off. Then once he took them off I sucked on his cock and did it for a while. It was probably the longest I've done it for a while- a good 20 minutes. Then he told me to lube up his cock and ride it. I did. As I was riding it, he held my dick tightly, which felt hot. We switched where I was laying on my back and he was on his knees fucking me and stayed that way for a while. Then he wanted me to suck his dick for a while and he taught me how to deepthroat. I'm not good at it, I didn't really enjoy it, but it was awesome that he was so cool about teaching me. I kept getting my teeth in the way and that caused him a little discomfort, but when there was a huge dick in my mouth and so little room for anything else, what do you expect? Then we went back to fucking. He held my feet up in the air and fucked me and then later positioned himself so I could suck on his nipples while he fucked me. Later, He laid on top of me and just wanted me to relax with his dick in me. We laid there for probably 5 minutes and it felt awesome and I was so relaxed. Loved having him on me- I love body contact. While he was on me, he sucked, licked, and bit my ears, and seriously that was the hottest feeling. We ended with more of me sucking him and him jacking both of us off- he jacked me off with his left hand and used his right to jack himself.

We fell asleep watching a movie he downloaded on iTunes. We woke up at 7:15 to his alarm on his computer. He had to go to work, but told me that I could stay the day and just do laundry. The laundry was already sorted, so all I had to do was put it in when the timers rang. We laid until 8:30 however because he didn't want to get up. He was late for work by then and left at 8:45, getting to work late. While he was gone I just hung around setting up my computer, browsing the blogs, and downloading stuff on iTunes. I also washed off my car and hosed down his carport, which had tons of lint from the dryer and dirt all around.

When he got home, the alarm company for his house came out to get The Guy a new service where he can alarm his house from anywhere and he gets a text message anytime his alarm is set, and all of his friends can have their own unique code. I'll have on in a few days, The Guy is reassuring me so I can get into his house anytime I need. Then at 2p.m., The Mexicans, the 2 guys who clean his house came to clean. They cleaned for over 4 hours!!! They seriously do everything- scrub, vacuum, and sort. They clean out the drawers and organize them in the kitchen, bedroom, and bath. While they were here, we played WOW in the study. The Guy's Mac raid drive wasn't working, so we also called Applecare. We ate the leftover Chinese food for lunch. We sat up The Guy's new wireless-N Airport Extremes and had a little difficulty because they are harder to reset now.

As they were leaving, The Guy said he wants to redo his kitchen. He wanted to paint the kitchen cabinets black, which I said was ugly because it would make the already small kitchen look smaller, his white appliances would stand out, and there were too many colors going on in the house. His kitchen is white and lime green, with maroon trim. The living room is bright orange/yellow with a maroon wall where the TV is. The bathrooms are pink and the master is gray. The study is a dark forest green. The bedroom is gray. The guys agreed. They said he should just reface his cabinets or buy new doors, but Lowes wanted $6,000 for 9 kitchen doors. They said The Guy should do a country style kitchen, which would work with the lime green and his white tile and have glass installed in the kitchen doors. That might work, but it is certainly better than the black The Guy had his heart set on.

We ate some dinner after they left. We had turkey dogs, carrots, and hummus. We played a little WOW, watched some "Law & Order," and he bought some other random stuff on amazon he didn't need. The Guy bought $200 in TV shows (some of which he has on DVD, but is too lazy to add to iTunes like "Arrested Development"). We watched "Transformers" since he rented it on iTunes and The Guy bought me an air freshener from amazon.com like the one shown in the movie. I laughed soooooo hard because I didn't think he was serious about it, but when it gets here, it'll be funny. The Guy also bought "Moses" in honor of Charlton Heston's death and we began to watch that.

At 11:15, The Guy wanted something for dessert and we sat pondering what we wanted. He said donuts. I said no; he said I'm saying no because he'll end up blaming me. I said he was right. He said he could go for the Entennman's Coffee Cake and so we should go to Ralphs for it. He was serious and we got up from the chairs in the study and put the dog in the kennel. We got in the car and drove down the 10 freeway about 5 miles to Ralphs. We went in and got chocolate syrup, mint and chip ice cream, vanilla ice cream, Entennman's Coffee Cake, and the frozen chocolate cake from Claim Jumper (I think?) We bought $25.00 in junk food, only to be thrown out moments later.

We had the best time as we drove there and back on the 10 freeway. It was cold in the cold 55 degree air, with the windows down in the car, sunroof open in his Honda Accord, blasting "Party for Two" by Shania Twain and Billy Currington, as well as "I Just Another Woman in Love" by Anne Murray. Those were the only 2 songs we listened to as we went through The Guy's iPod looking for stuff to listen to. He didn't want a song with a long intro. The Guy sang Shania's part, and I did Billy Currington's. We were throwing our hands and arms up in the air, and everything; they were anywhere but on the steering wheel. There were hand motions, he pointed to himself like when he said "I'm having a party" and then pointed to myself and him when he said "it's only going to be you and me there." We sang Anne Murray together.



We got back and went for the chocolate cake and vanilla ice cream. Then after we finished that, he insisted we throw out all the junk food, except for the coffee cake, which would be breakfast. We ran it out to the dumpster. Then he called his friend Dan from WOW at work to talk about the game since he e-mailed. Then, as I was thinking of going home, The Guy said we needed to go to bed and watch "Moses." I called my sister's cell phone and left her a message that it was late, had a long day, and was tired, so was staying the night rather than wake everyone up since it was past midnight. We went to bed at 12:00a.m. and fell asleep watching "Moses." It was a long show and by 1:30a.m., they still weren't out of Egypt and so we both just fell asleep. We woke up at 7:15 this morning, though I was still tired and wanting to sleep.

We haven't gone too far- we've played WOW all day and watched "Lord of the Rings," and "Sabrina (1950s movie)." It is now 3p.m. and we're taking a break from WOW. We just had lunch, which was hummus, precut chicken strips, and turkey dogs. The Guy had the whole WOW guild yelling at me this morning because The Guy respecked the shaman I play back to a healer. He was a tanker before, and a healer a few weeks back. He was now a healer and I was a little rusty playing him. Yesterday I played the Warlock that The Guy just bought for $1,000 off of someone. I let the whole group die anyways since I didn't know where any of the keys were for the weapons and spells. That has been the joke all day about what a good shaman I am and they've been making fun of me. Before we broke for lunch though, we ran an instance in Ramparts and everyone lived.

2 comments:

Crap Newsman said...

So what if you're not out with your parents? Youre almost boyfriends with him anyway. Even others who are not out with their wives have secret boyfriends on the side. lol

Crap Newsman said...

Also, can you please tell The Guy to stop buying things he doesn't need? He keeps making China rich! Stop it!