Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My gym mix

Zoe, my iPod broke a few months back. I never used my iPod at the gym or anything like that, so it was no big deal, but then I did some investigating and discovered my Blackberry has a memory card (which I knew), but I didn't really think of putting music on it. Techie Mike played around and added these 20 hot songs to his Blackberry in playing around and then decided to tote his Blackberry named Kenny with him to the gym.

Touch My Body- Mariah Carey
9 in the Afternoon- Panic! At the Disco
Back When I Knew It All- Montgomery Gentry
Fill Me In- Craig David
Because of You- Kelly Clarkson
Bringing Out the Elvis- Faith Hill
Do You Know The Way To San Jose?- Dionne Warwick
Angel of Mine- Monica
Dedicated to the One I Love- The Mamas & The Papas
One Fine Day- The Chiffons
Tainted Love- Soft Cell
Night Drive- Jimmy Eat World
Genio Atrapado- Christina Aguleria
Home- Michael Buble
I Am An Illusion- Rob Thomas
Big Man In Town- Frankie Valli & The 4 Seasons
Africa- Toto
Manic Monday- The Bangles
Won't Go Home Without You- Maroon 5
Summer Girls- LFO

Now, at the gym, I fit right in with 2 earbuds in my ears like everyone else. I feel normal.

I thought I'd also point out that I tend to name things I own. My car is Bob. My phone is Kenny. My iPod was Zoe. My car keys are named Llaves. My backpack is named PackPack. I have yet to name my MacBook, but I'm thinking José.

1 comment:

Creative Thinker said...

Good Lord! You too... This guy I'm kinda seeing names things too. His car is JLo. Because the top comes off and there is junk in the trunk... Whoo--Wah...