Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Couldn't study

I was going crazy last night. I had a midterm that was 35% of my grade today and had no want, and couldn't sit down to focus and study. About 8:30p.m. it was getting late and I am usually in bed by 10:30, so the chances I was going to study were slim. I got a call from The Guy about this time and he asked what I was doing. I told him I was printing my Spanish essay. I had done everything I needed to around the house and so when he asked if I wanted to come over I said YES! I said I have a little studying to do though.

I get over to his place and am still feeling really distracted. We talk, he is playing Dungeons and Dragons on the computer. I sit and force myself to study. I get through my 8 page study guide once. The Guy talks about how he is hungry, stuff like that. He calls and orders Thai. The food comes about 10:00p.m. and we eat. Then The Guy asks if I've played D&D before. I said no. He told me it was probably because he said it was too hard. That was probably right. Anyways, he tells me to install it after I come over and sit next to him and see that it wasn't familiar. I install the game and forget to let it do all the updates. I switch back to Leopard and he is wondering why I did that. I said OOPS. I go back over to Windows. After 2 episodes of "Law and Order" and sitting on the couch waiting for my computer to install the updates, he said we should go lay down.

About 12:30, we go and lay in his bed and he talks and plays with his dog. He "boops," or pokes his dog in the nose and me in the forehead. We lay and make small talk about family stuff. After a few minute, the dog decides to sit on the opposite side of both of us instead of in between. The Guy and I cuddle, him holding me. Then he pulls down the cover and I know what he was wanting. I started sucking him. I do that for a few minutes and pull down my pants and jack myself off with spit. Being tightly cut, that doesn't work well. I suck on him, get down below him and put my face up and lick his balls, then suck on his dick some more. The Guy says I should jack him off and play with his foreskin like I did the other day. I do so and then he says for me to stick my tongue in his foreskin as I pull up and then move my tongue around on the inside. That felt so neat and the foreskin felt elastic like. Then he jacks both of us off and we both cum on our chests. We fall asleep about 12:30.

I wake up 5-6 times at least at night. We finally wake up at 6:30 and I'm thinking The Guy will get up, go to the bathroom, and go back to bed. Instead The Guy calls the dog to go for a run and The Guy gets his bike and takes off with the dog. I lay in bed for another 10 minutes until they come back. The Guy is disappointed they are only gone 10 minutes.

When The Guy gets back he asks if I want to play some D&D. I said ok. We play and I create a character, have to delete it after there was a bug with it, then start my new character. The Guy's friend Dan is playing with him along with one of their lesbian friends.

We play until 9:00a.m. when I said I needed to take off for school. The Guy fed me breakfast though first, eggs with goat cheese and turkey. There was more turkey than egg, which I like, not being a fan of eggs. I originally told The Guy I didn't want any. We fool around in the kitchen and he makes a smoothie, which I didn't want any of considering it was probably more acidic than the one the other day. I check online before I leave and I had an e-mail my teacher canceled class, so I stayed around for about 30 more minutes and studied. I was able to focus. The Guy and I gave each other a high-5 as I was leaving and I thanked him for letting me come over and get some studying done, even though it wasn't much.

I think the test went ok.

I didn't call my parents and tell them I was spending the night. For one, it was a school night and they were all in bed when we decided to lay down at 12:30a.m. I knew they would all be asleep. I kind of thought I'd spend the night, but wasn't sure; so I didn't tell my parents. I halfway expected to get a call from my parents between 5:30 and 6:30a.m. wondering where I was. To get out to their cars, you have to walk around mine, so I think they knew I was gone when they were leaving for work. I think on one hand they may have known since I was going out that late that I would stay the night. The only thing my dad said about it was "did you get everything straightened out and did your studying go well?" To which I replied yes, it went well.

This is also the first true school night where I spent the night at his house- usually if I do, I don't have to work on that day, but it went ok this time.

2 comments:

Aek said...

I hope your exam went well!

I do envy you and The Guy sometimes . . . and the things you do with/to each other.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun and productive at the same time.
Good study break!