Thursday, May 1, 2008

Sitting close

The Guy im’d me about 5:30 asking how my new internet was. I told him it was alright except for the router. The Apple Airport Extreme he gave me was not working and he said that it was an easy fix. I called him up and he tried to walk me through it. He determined SBC still uses PPPOE technology, so it wasn’t going to work. Same dang problem as Earthlink. Oh well.

The Guy said I needed to come over because he made a delicious chicken and pasta. I drove over to his place and he was walking out of the kitchen as I was walking in. Yes, I just walk in his house. I don’t knock. He turned around, got me a plate, and began dishing chicken pasta onto my plate. Then he warmed it up in the microwave since he had already eaten. He asked me how it was and I said delicious. It was- tons of melted cheese… YUMMY.

We go over to the couch in the living room and watch “Law and Order.” We sit next to each other, our legs on the coffee table. We never sit this close. I eat, he asks about my day. I tell him about my pop quiz. Each answer had to be at least a page. Then he said that was an essay test, not a quiz. Haha. Then he tells me he rode his bike with the dog and went to the gym on his bike. I asked how that was because I was thinking his dog might not be too keen on the idea and not do it. His dog though, has the energy and did. The Guy wanted to show me. Before I’m even done eating (I had 3-4 bites to go), The Guy is getting his bike and taking his dog outside to show me. He gets on the bike and starts riding away. I figured he’d ride to the end of the driveway at his condo, but he keeps going so I run after him. He and the dog go over by the park and then go through some of the residential streets since the park was crowded because of a soccer game. He comes back and is concerned his dog is limping. He looks at his dogs leg, but determines everything is ok.

We go in the office and look at random things on the internet. The computer he just sent to Circuit City to be repaired has been repaired and is now back. The Guy called his bank because of some random charges like for 5 different .mac accounts. We talked about how AT&T WIFI is now available on the iPhone. The Guy Then we go into the living room to watch some “Law and Order.”

The Guy and I again sat very close to each other and soon he laid back with his legs on me. He pushed my head down and he said something to the affect of I like to play with his dick. Then he asked why don’t I get down there and suck on it. I did and he was enjoying it- moaning etc. I took my dick out and brought my legs up on the couch. I started jacking my dick and moved around in various positions sucking his. The Guy had his legs resting around my shoulders, which felt incredibly hot. The Guy said I could do whatever I wanted. The Guy asked me if I wanted to go into the bedroom, lube up, condoms etc. I said yes. He told me to put one on too.

I go in, undress, close the bedroom door; The Guy puts the dog in the kennel. I lay on the bed and The Guy comes in, grabs more lube out, lubes his dick up, and then lays down on me and tells me to stick my ass up in the air. I do and we go at it for a while. Then he tells me to flip over and suddenly I see his dick moving up in my face and I think he wants me to suck it. No, he is moving up, sliding back, and resting on my dick. He starts moving up and down and getting used to having my dick in him. Then he tells me to fuck him and I do. I feel myself coming close to creaming and I tell him. We slow down the pace and he pulls my head up and I suck his nipples. Then he picks right back up the speed and I cream in a few seconds. Then I go back to sucking him, he fucks me some more, and then I suck him again. Then he jacks himself off and I lay my head on his stomach. We hop in the shower and clean up real quickly.

Afterward we go into the office and read www.macrumors.com. We see there is a new comparison of lightweight computers- a Lenovo and Fujitsu to see how they stack up against the Macbook Air. They don’t we decide because of the screen, the bulky features, and things like that. We must have talked about that for an hour or so.

Then at 10:10 I leave. We hug and I thank him for everything.

No comments: