Thursday, May 22, 2008

Got to finish what I started

When I left The Guy's house yesterday to go to school I gave him a quick blow job and got to go back and finish that.

The Guy texted me at 2:30p.m. just before I met Dennis saying he got me a copy of Age of Conan. I texted him back telling him yay and thanks! He texted me 3-4 times asking me when I was coming over. I wasn't planning to because I had to work today and I needed to talk to my mom. He was persistent, and I give in easily, so I said ok I'm on my way. I showered at home and a bunch of other things that I had needed to do.

I get back to his place and he ordered Thai because he was hungry and I wasn't. I begin to install the game and The Guy takes a shower. The game takes a long time to install, so I sit next to him and watch him play. It must have taken 2 1/2 hours. We finally get down to playing at 9p.m. or so and I make it up to level 6. I did die 2 or 3 times, but I say it is because I didn't know what I was doing as far as doing the combat and how to position myself to kill.

About 9p.m. I told him I had to work and would leave about 10. He said no, just stay the night. I live 40 minutes from work, and he lives 10 minutes from where I work. So he said stay the night and I could sleep in. I called my parents and they said ok.

We played until 10:30 when The Guy's personal trainer Josh called. He had been texting The Guy telling him he was depressed and needed to talk. The Guy wanted to know if he was just pulling his leg to get him to call. The Guy called Josh and they talked about how The Guy was depressed and how Josh was also. Josh's girlfriend has been gone for a week. Josh talked about how he thought The Guy was giving up on him as a trainer since The Guy went with his friend Ronnie, who is a trainer to work out last week. The Guy said no- he was just depressed, got sucked into the new computer game. He invited Josh to come over and hang out. Josh has a total man crush, and it is The Guy, and it is so obvious. We joked about that afterward.

I stopped playing because I thought it was later than it was. It was really only 11p.m. The Guy said well, we'll just take some time and do other things. We trimmed his dog's toe nails, we washed our faces, then we put on face cream.

Then we laid down at 11:30. I wasn't particularly tired and neither was The Guy. We heard a loud noise outside and we both got scared. We closed all the blinds and windows. Then The Guy put his alarm system on. This was the first time ever, but we were both scared and holding each other in bed. VERY CUTE.

Then he asked if I was going to finish what I started and I said ok. I went down and started sucking him. I sucked him for 4-5 minutes, then he jacked my dick and played with my dick pulling it forward, then letting the waistband on my boxers snap back to my chest with it. The Guy then sucked my dick and it felt so good to have him do that. I told him how much I liked it. We lubed and condomed up. Then he got on me and we did it missionary style, then doggy style. He played with my ears gently biting and licking them. Then we went back and sucked each other, then jacked ourselves off. I shot on my leg and he shot on his chest. During sex we were talking about how guys- many guys look for guys look for boyfriends who are bottoms if they are tops, or vice versa. Afterward, we got washed up and went to bed.

We slept until about 6. The Guy asked me if it was time for me to go. I looked at the clock and said no. I slept until 6:30, then we all got up. He went and got on his computer. He e-mailed his mom that he had the flu and couldn't go to work. He wanted to stay home and play his game. I got dressed and was gone within 10 minutes. We hugged before I left.

12 hours later I was back at his place. He had texted me several times asking when I was coming over. I said after 5:30 because I needed my allergy shot. I stopped at Trader Joes to get us food like brie and pizza. We made the pizza when I got to his place. Then we sat and played Conan for about 3 hours. I went from level 5 to level 11. YAY!!! The Guy said I was doing very well. I only died a couple times. The Guy and I had fun and we made fun of each other. Then at 9p.m. I left when The Guy said he wanted some alone time. A-OK. GREAT!!! YAY!!! Now I'm home and am unwinding... fun times though... woot!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just caught up on your blog while traveling in the south. I loved Waiting for Guffman by the way, hilarious. Glad your not depressed anymore and
things are going good with the guy and your getting some!

Crap Newsman said...

Well, slaves really do give in easily.

Anonymous Blogger said...

games and sex, sounds like the best day ever.