Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Spent the 2nd school night at his house and I came out to ____

I called The Guy at 10:30 or so Tuesday asking him to help me set up the Apple router he gave me. We just switched internet companies and I tried to get the Apple router to work unsuccessfully. I called Apple, then used my own technical expertise, which is pretty good I think. Called The Guy from our home phone because my cell phone kept cutting out. I was going to have him drive over to fix it for me since he would, but the only problem was that my sister was home and she'd ask questions and she'd try to cause problems. So that was put on the back burner. The Guy then asked me what I was doing yesterday, why I wasn't there, and stuff like that. I said I didn't know and drove over. We called each other at least 6 or 7 times between 10:30 and 12:30 when I arrived over there for various things- like he asked where I was, what I wanted for lunch, told me he had a haircut, and things like that.

I got us subs at Quiznos and got there as he was getting home from his haircut. We sat on the couch and watched "My Big Fat Greek Life." I sat next to him on the couch watching him play, which was fun because it is much more fun than sitting at his feet. Plus we can touch, tickle, and hit each other, or whatever is necessary depending on if one of us says or does something worthy of one of those things. We sat next to each other watching TV, him playing, for 7 hours!!! It was 7:30 when we took a break, ran around, and I did my Spanish homework. The Guy made fun of me for doing it and kept asking if I was done.

All afternoon The Guy talked about avoiding Louis and how he would probably show up, and how he called all day. The Guy and Louis were supposed to work out, but The Guy was too busy playing his game. He didn't go. He didn't pick up Louis' calls. They were going to go work out at 2p.m. At 7:30 or so, right before we took that break there was a knock at the door and it wasn't UPS like earlier. UPS had come earlier in the day and I signed for the package because The Guy thought it might be Louis. Nope. Anyways, The Guy told me to just answer the door and say he wasn't there. I told him I was uncomfortable lying. The Guy ran and hid in his bathroom. I opened the door and said hi to Louis. He asked if The Guy was home. I said no. He asked where he was. I said the airport. That was the first thing to pop in my mind. He asked where he went. I said I didn't know- I got a call from The Guy early in the morning saying he had to go to the airport immediately and I said I could. Now I was there watching the dog. He asked when he'd be back. I said I think Wednesday. Afterward, I went and told The Guy it was ok to come out. He asked what happened and I told him. He was surprised Louis questioned so much. I told him what happened and said you went to the airport. He asked, the airport? I said yes. He thought about it and said "that works!" He said that was a pretty good excuse based on what Louis wanted to know and it made sense as to why my car and his were both there.

We took a break about 9p.m. and The Guy ordered the yummy veggie pizza. I again had to answer the door in case it was Louis. It wasn't. At 10p.m. I was getting tired and had school, so I said I was going to take off. The Guy asked if I wanted to. I said no, but I was tired. He said good, that's settled, you're staying; plus that validates me staying the night to take care of the dog in case Louis were hiding out and spying on the house. I pointed out that was stalkerish. A few seconds after The Guy asked me, literally seconds, my sister was calling to find out if I was coming home. I said no and she told my parents no. They said ok. We laid next to each other on the couch watching "Law and Order" and he played his games. The Guy played until 12:30, then he put his computer away and we laid until nearly 1a.m. finishing "Law and Order."

We went to bed and the dog laid in between us under the covers. We didn't really talk, which was awkward when we went to bed. Finally he broke the silence by asking if I farted because the dog got up and tried to go under the covers because the dog apparently likes the smell. I said NO. I didn't. The dog gets comfy and we talk about some stuff I don't recall, then fall asleep. We wake up at 6:45 where The Guy is asking me what time it is. I squint and try to see the clock in the office and it says 6:30 I think. The Guy asked again and I said 6:45, so he got up and took the dog out on his bike. They had a 30 minute ride. When he gets back he opens up the blinds in the bedroom saying how nice (cold) it is out. There was a marine layer this morning.

When The Guy gets back he checks his e-mail and is MAD. He calls amazon.com because the collectors edition of Age of Conan didn't ship. He checked last night and it said it was supposed to arrive today. He calls amazon and they said that it was sold out and he would have to find it elsewhere. He said that they better find him a copy because he preordered it the first day, but also he buys at least $3,000 of stuff a month on amazon and they'd lose close to $30,000 of business a year without him. The person said they were sold out, so The Guy asked to speak to a manager who said that they didn't have anymore. The Guy again threatened, was practically yelling, and looked like he would cry. He said he'd be willing to pay double if he could get a collectors copy to get the special weapons that you can only get with this because the weapons can't be traded. They said they didn't have any, but may get some in. The Guy said he has to enter the special code by the 26th to be able to get the weapons, but now won't be able to because everywhere is sold out of it. The Guy found a copy that may arrive before the 26th online for $175. He bought 3 collectors editions, 2 regular editions, and none of those had shipped. Yes, he is obsessed.

I went out and bought us breakfast burritos afterward and then came back. We ate, then I got on my computer and chatted with some bloggers. Then at 9:30 when I should have left for school I tell The Guy I'm leaving. He asks if I had to. I said no. So I ditched my class that I had today. I did leave at 10:30 though after The Guy lets me use his printer so I could print my Spanish homework. I also help him pick up the house- there were little green furries from his dog's football he plays with since it was falling apart. Then The Guy vacuums the house. It was a mess!

We hug as I leave and The Guy plays with my crotch and then pulls down his pants and asks if I want his dick. I said yes and suck it for a few moments, then take off, though I was willing to finish what we started.

The Guy has texted me and asked me to come back and play because he went out and bought yet another, regular edition of the game.

I had lunch with my friend Dennis from high school/middle school/college. We went to Fatburger, which by the way was nasty, but Dennis I found out has taken up being a vegetarian, and he wanted a boca burger. We talk about a lot of stuff- school, work, subbing, the program I tutor for, and stuff like that. I tended to lead the conversation because Dennis is so quiet and shy. I just kind of rambled about a bunch of different things. I told Dennis about a guy in one of my classes at school who is gay, and what he told me about wanting to find a boyfriend to just drive him everywhere. I said to me, being a gay guy, I don't want to have someone reliant on me, especially not for that, I want something more in a relationship. He just smiled and but his hands over his face kind of like he was surprised, then just listened on my story and asked who that was I was talking about. I told him the name and he didn't know the kid. I didn't figure he would. It was easy breezy though, and cool to chat with him. Dennis is graduating a full year early.

1 comment:

Aek said...

Yay! Glad it just sort of came out while talking to Dennis. But catching up with friends is always fun.