Sunday, May 18, 2008

Age of Conan and gay movie weekend

The Guy called me at 9:30a.m. on Saturday and I didn't answer my phone- it is not that I saw he called. I didn't want to talk. I leave my computer on most of the time and I had about a dozen IM's from The Guy wanting to know why I wasn't responding. His calling continued. I finally IM'd him and I just told him I was upset about some things. We talked for about an hour online and I began to feel better. He was waiting for his new game Age of Conan to open up so he could start playing it at 1p.m. He said I needed to come over, but I said no. He called me a few minutes later and I didn't pick up. He called again and asked what he could do to make me feel better. He was going to go to CVS for a special treat for me and drive it over to my house. He actually drove to the CVS by his house and was going down the aisles when he called me. I told him I didn't want him to do that, I was ok. Finally he said I needed to come over and he'd make me feel better by giving me a facial. I said that's ok. At 3p.m. I knew he was not going to give in, so I put on my best face and came over.

He was playing his new game Age of Conan. It took him an hour to get access to the game. The Guy opened the door since it was locked when I got there and saw I didn't come bearing anything from CVS. He had suggested that either him or I go to CVS because it always makes him feel better. He let me in anyways, we hugged, then I sat down and looked at his new game. He was really enjoying it and it looked easy for the mostpart. He was playing with his friend Dan (who he plays Warcraft and all the other games with) who he hadn't seen in the game yet. They spent a while trying to find each other. They finally found out they had to put it on night mode in the game to see each other. They ran around for a while in the game until Dan had to go to bed. The Guy ordered Papa John's Pizza, which was not that good. He ordered the 6 cheese pizza and the barbecue. Round Table would have been better, but he picked Papa John's because they had the best commercials of the day. We watched probably 6 episodes of "Law and Order." We laid on the couch, me next to him, him hugging me off and on all evening. He kept asking if I was feeling better.

I called my parents at 10:30 and told them we were just playing computer games. They said for me to stay the night if I felt too tired.

At 11:00p.m. I was tired and he made me promise I would stay with him until he hit level 20. He was only at level 13. I said I was going to leave at 12:30 or so because I was tired, but he told me he was worried about me and to just get a pillow and stay right next to him. I laid next to him and fell asleep. He woke me up about 1:30 or so (he claims) when he hit level 15. He asked if we should go to bed. I said yes and followed him as he wandered into the bedroom. I was tired and nearly asleep, but he was wide awake since he had the energy drinks he said he wasn't going to drink anymore and some energy pills. He got up, washed his face, got on the computer, while I was laying down. When he came back the dog laid in between us, then got up, and moved to the other side of The Guy. I'm glad he did because that meant I got to sleep right next to The Guy.

Before we fell asleep however, we laid talking about "Steel Magnolias." Not sure how that came up, but then we talked about who each of us would be in the show. The Guy would be Truvy- always happy; Aaron would be Weazer because he has different views on things, and who would I be? I would be Anelle- I'm not sure how The Guy came up with that. I guess it is because of some of the lines in the show that would suit me well according to The Guy. Things like me wanting to try a new recipe, a beer in the refrigerator, and other random lines. We also had to talk about which "Golden Girl" we would be. The Guy would be Blanche I said because he is always trying to meet someone new and just a happy go-lucky person. He said no, he would be Dorothy because she can be slutty, but she's trying to find a soulmate. Aaron would be Sophia because he's kind of out of the loop. SOooo funny and true!

The dog kept getting up and repositioning himself in the middle of the night. The dog finally got up at 6:30 and was licking both of us incessantly. The Guy got up at 6:30 and got up, took the dog out on his bike. They came back and The Guy was going to go back to sleep I hoped. No, instead I hear him fiddling around in the kitchen and he comes back to the bedroom with breakfast for me. He says, "Mike, Mike, it's time to get up" and he has the food on my chest and is opening it up for me to eat practically ready to stuff it down my throat. What was it? A granola bar! HAHA. It was my first time to even remotely getting breakfast in bed. It was cute and I hugged him.

We got up, he made a smoothie, and we sat down on the couch. He played more Conan. The Guy forgot to buy me an early access code so I could play with him. I laid on the couch, at his feet, like usual trying to fall back asleep. I slept for an hour and a half while "27 Dresses" played on the TV in the background. At 8:30a.m. he asked me if I wanted to go to McDonalds for Sausage McMuffins with egg. I did. I got up, went, then stopped for a couple more energy drinks since The Guy asked. It wasn't without compromise- he is going to make me the best ravioli ever.

The Guy played and talked to Mike in Portland afterward about how Colton just moved to New York because graduated and how The Guy has such a hard time saying bye, so he kind of blew him off. The Guy talked about how he has died over and over and over in the game and how this is the hardest MMORPG he has ever played. I kept laughing and getting a kick out of him dying because he always makes fun of me, so I got to make fun of him. YAY!!!!!!!!

The Guy decided to buy a new 17 inch Macbook Pro because he needs 2- 1 for him and 1 for his brother. The problem was he really wants one now, so he bought a 17 inch for his brother and he'll use it, then pack it up and make it look like new to hand over to his brother when the new Macbook Pros come out. I told him that was mean for doing it to his brother- coworkers I can understand, but brother. His excuse is his brother will never know.

The game had a 2 hour outage at 11a.m., so we went out to the spa. We got in and splashed water at each other and talked about Hilary and Obama. The neighbors came out from next door to smoke and he talked to them about random things like the home owners association fees.

We came back in and The Guy said he was going to make me feel better. He had me wash my face and he washed his with his $30.00 face scrub. Then he had us put on a face peel. Then we put on a moisturizer, then eye moisturizer. My skin feels really good and tight.

Then, after feeling like 2 gay guys we decided we needed to watch gay movies- "Best in Show," "Waiting for Guffman," and now we're watching "Too Wong Foo," none of which I had seen. The Guy was shocked. I think "Too Wong Foo" is Patrick Swayze's best performance- not a fan of him really. Now we are watching "A Mighty Wind."

My mom just called and asked if she was going to see me today. I said I don't know. The Guy thinks I'm going to hang with him through at least Tuesday. He asked if I had to go home tonight. Then he said Tuesday I'll be able to play Age of Conan with him all day. He may be out of school, but I'm not. Dang. I did burst his bubble by telling him this just a few minutes ago when I broke out my Spanish homework. I just finished that and we're watching "Miss Congeniality," which I have seen.

No comments: