Friday, May 16, 2008

Finally hung out

The Guy has called, IM'd me, or any combination of the 2. We even voice chatted on Yahoo Messenger Wednesday morning and I was considering ditching my classes to hang out with him, but I had a Poly Sci paper due. Monday night he didn't have class since it was over and he told me I should come over after my class. I was tired though and went to bed at 9p.m. Everyday we've tried to see each other, but our schedules haven't matched up. I was free Tuesday, he wasn't. I was free Wednesday night and there was a chance at 8p.m. or so we were going to hang out, but then he just decided to go to bed. Finally yesterday I called him after work because I work near where he lives. He didn't call back, so I assumed he was at work. I was right, but he got off work late, so I was back at home before he calls. He said to call him later. I call and text him later and he says he'll be home after 6 and to drop by. I texted him back to make sure he wanted to hang out and if he had other things to do because he seemed busy. He said no, come over. I was more than willing to let him hang out with his brother for the evening, which I found out was what was going on.

I get to his place at 6:15 and I see his brother's car in the carport. I walk in and both are in the office playing with Tivo. His brother wants to be able to download TV straight to his computer using his Tivo. They were having a hard time getting the digital signal working. I stood up playing with the dog, while his brother sat in the chair and played with the dog also. About 10 minutes after I arrive his brother leaves to go to Subway for dinner. We continue playing with the Tivo and computer and finally the digital signal is found as opposed to the analog signal. The channels come in very clearly. His brother comes back about 20 minutes later with clothes and asks if he can use the shower because he needs to get ready to go. He uses the shower and during this time The Guy is looking on manhunt and other websites. I am thinking wow, while your brother is around; though you can hear the shower going, you're being daring. His brother comes in, hugs, and thanks his brother, then says goodbye to me.

We looked at google maps and the new street view feature. The Guy typed in his dad's business and we saw a photo of The Guy in his car, leaving work, on his cell phone, sitting in his car in front of his dad's business. We saw his mom's car on the street outside of the business. I showed him that cool new feature.

Not 2-3 minutes after The Guy leaves he asks if I'm hungry, which he had been doing for the previous 20 minutes. I said yes. He said he was too and he thinks he knew what I wanted. He pulled down his pants and sat there in the chair. He opened my fly and pulled my cock out. He jacked mine for a few moments, then I sucked on him and he stood up and I sucked him some more while sitting in the chair. He then walks to the bedroom and closes the door. He puts a condom on, lubes up, and stuff like that. I walk in, he positions me at the end of the bed and has me bend over while he puts his cock in me. He is bending over kissing my back, licking my neck, etc. Then we go to missionary style and while doing this he licks my ears and kisses my neck. Then we kiss, there was lots of tongue involved. That was a lot of fun since we hadn't kissed/made out in a while. Then we went to doggy style and he again plays with my ears licking and biting on them gently. It was a lot of fun. Then we suck each other for a few minutes and then he jacks himself off and I jack myself off.

We still hadn't gotten dinner, but he goes into the office to try and install Windows Vista on his Mac. He realizes after trying to boot Windows on an external hard drive that he can't. He realizes buying a RAID card was a bad idea because he can't use bootcamp to play games. Poor baby. I tried to sympathize with him and said how terrible it was. Haha Really though, it does suck when he paid $6,000 for his computer and for that price won't do that.

We still hadn't eaten, it was 8:30, and he was still questioning me if I was hungry. I said yes and we went to the Farmer's Market. On the way there we talked about how he is having a new radio installed in his car that is just a newer model of the $1000 one he just put in there. He is having it installed Tuesday. We walked through the store and got ravioli, brie, bread, berries, yogurt, pizza, Indian potatoes, some Indian spinach dish, chicken, and rice. The Guy cooked all the food in the house, so he stocked up again and this should last him for a while. We were arguing in the car on the way back talking about things like who to give The Guy's stereo to. He asked me if I wanted it. It is a nice stereo, but I'm getting a new car soon. We went down the list of his friends and said Aaron since Louis is selling his truck. The Guy said Aaron had a Mazda truck. I said no, it was a Chevy S-10. It was 9:30 so we argued whether to call him about it. I said he's probably asleep since Aaron seems to go to bed early. We called and he was watching TV, so The Guy showed me up. Then The Guy asked about Aaron and his boyfriend- they're ok. Aaron was under the weather. Then The Guy asked what kind of car he had and we were both wrong and The Guy had to rub it in my face.

We got back and put the groceries away, then The Guy started cutting up the chicken and started cooking the chicken in a frying pan. He said he was going to make a chicken, potato, spinach thing using the Indian food we just got. It was spicy, but good. I really like cooking with The Guy. I am a good cook, but I always do the same ol, same ol, whereas he tends to try new things, experiment, add random ingredients together that you might not think would go. That's what's cool, he is adventurous and tries new things. We sat down, started an episode of "Law and Order," talked about how we always watch blood and guts during dinner.

He said right after dinner he was going to go to bed because he has to go out to Palm Springs today, and I was very tired because it was 10:00p.m. We hugged for a good 30 seconds or so, then I took off.

No comments: