Saturday, August 16, 2008

I have a tendency to think in Spanish

I'm studying Spanish and will be receiving a minor in it- so yes, I do watch Spanish TV. I have been known to watch Baywatch en Español and movies. Most recently I've watched TItanic, Lion King, and Homeward Bound in Spanish. I am able to pick up 95% of the words often and understand what is being said.

In the car, being the nerd I am, I sometimes think about how a song would translate into Spanish and I try to translate myself...
then I found this on youtube.

Rihanna- Take a Bow

There were some difficult words in this song actually- reverenciate- take a bow, regaderas- sprinklers,

I Don't Want to Miss a Thing - Aerosmith with Spanish lyrics


No Air- Jordin Sparks - actually sung in Spanish by some girl and it is called Sin Aire


Chris Brown's song "With You" with Spanish lyrics

Mariah Carey's "Hero" en Espanol

No comments: