Friday, February 12, 2010

More concerts this year, too!

Last year I blogged about wanting to go to more concerts, and I plan to do the same this year.

Off the top of my head I remember going to:
- Awful concert at my college
- Montgomery Gentry
- Faith Hill @ Hollywood Bowl
- Brenton Wood
- The Grassroots

- Lady Gaga (SUCH A FUN TIME!!!)


This year I plan/want to see the following:
- Justin Moore (He's alright, but $12 ticket)
- Luke Bryan- he was on KKGO 105.1 the other day saying he is trying to come back to Cali in the summer (want to go with my cousin and she said yes when he comes back to the area)
- Pat Benatar in April (looking for someone to go with)
- Stagecoach- Sugarland, Brooks & Dunn, Phil Vassar, Billy Currington, Toby Keith (looking for someone to go and cousin said no)

No comments: