Sunday, February 21, 2010

My life is more complete- room edition

I found a pillow that I like finally. My dad and I went to Kaiser with my mom to get the H1N1 vaccine yesterday. My mom had plans with Linda, so we drove separately. I conned him into going to the mall with me. I told him I wanted to go to Macys and look at pillows once we were there. I basically just went, picked out one that looked firm and expensive, and voila, a nice new $120 (BUT it was $60 on sale) Charter Club Damask Dot pillow. I slept well on it last night. Yay.

I also found a couple new accessories for my bedroom in my neverending quest to decorate my room. I want to buy some black curtains for both windows. I added a black bed skirt and black rug to the area to unify it over the past couple days. I still want a nice photo or artwork for the wall to the side of my bed.

1 comment:

Aek said...

Hurray for finally finding a good pillow for yourself!! :-D

But man, with all that black, are you turning emo or something? o_O