Thursday, May 26, 2011

No financial aid

I have received 3 or 4 emails from my college asking me to pay $2,800 by May 31. I was a little alarmed. I am completely on financial aid and it has always covered my balance for my classes. I emailed the financial aid lady at my college and she swears that she told me my financial aid would not cover my last 2 classes. She did not. Ugh. Can't stand that lady. Yike! What to do... guess I will have to dig into savings? Also going to go back over my financial aid documents. No bueno. Not happy. Hopefully I can cover it.

3 comments:

fan of casey said...

Mike: I don't understand how they can demand this at the end of session. Don't you pay tuition at the start of the school?

Aek said...

Oh noes! I hope everything works out. There has to be something written down in your financial aid paperwork. I'm sure you've kept copies of everything.

Anonymous said...

,