Friday, May 13, 2011

The most popular question I get on my blog

I often get emails asking me the following- more than any other type of email- I rarely get any emails from people wanting to chat about sexuality, getting to know me, instead I get this:

Do I know Jason Martinez?
Am I Jason Martinez?
Do I know how to get in contact with this hottie?
Am I his boyfriend?
Is he straight or gay?

Jason Martinez was a reporter/anchor for a short time at KTLA in Los Angeles before a brief stop in Denver and now is in Miami, Florida. I saw his reports a few time via the satellite station on our cruise ship back in April. He was looking good.

I blogged about him quite a bit and pretty much became the go to source online. I would get 25-50 hits a day about him. I still get an email or two a week about whether or not I know him, I am him, or if I know how to get in contact with him.

He is now a morning reporter in South Florida.

For the record I don't know Jason. I am not Jason. I don't know how to get in contact with him. I am not his boyfriend, but wouldn't mind being, and the chances of that are highly unlikely as he is straight. Let this feature serve as a highlight that he is straight.

6 comments:

Phunk Factor said...

so just to clear...one last time...do u know Jason Martinez? R u Jason Martinez? Can I get in contact with this hottie? R u his boyfriend? If ur not, is he straight? :p

Looking fwd to ur answer!

fan of casey said...

Mike: Who? ;-)

Aek said...

Lol, what? . . .

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mike said...

@ Phunk Factor: For you I'll be anyone you want me to be ;-)

Anonymous said...

.