Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Turned to lesbianism

I loathe these conversations with my mom. My aunt in Oklahoma called the other day to talk about all of the family drama. I heard that I now have an additional lesbian cousin. My mom described it as "mom does it (my first cousin is a lesbian), so the youngest has turned to lesbianism too and is headed down the wrong path." Of course we need to pray because God can fix this.

Oh, and lesbianism turned the other daughter suicidal.

And I didn't think it was even the time to argue or even make a comment correcting given the other issues my mom was talking about.

5 comments:

Aek said...

o_O . . . And what does she think of you? . . .

Anonymous said...

Good Lord!

fan of casey said...

Mom probably thinks Mike is OK, he's not a lesbian. :-)

Mind Of Mine said...

God can fix this...Oh dear.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.