Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Do you need to get fucked?

Short answer- yes- but it took 18 minutes of chatting on the phone about me venturing off today to deal with family stuff. I was doing pretty well last night, but there was one little problem. I WAS HORNY. HORNY. HORNY. I jacked off when I got home from work about 4:30p.m. while trying to avoid being caught by my dad. That wasn't enough- I needed to get off again. It didn't happen. I went to the gym, ran around getting ready to leave, and other things. The Guy told me he was going to be up late playing Warhammer, eating, and watching TV. After talking for a while he asked if I needed to get fucked and just come over for that even though I couldn't stay because I had to get up at 3:45a.m.

I did want to come over because he asked and I was horny, and I hadn't gotten to see him. I got to his place about 8:10p.m. I stopped to get my dad's car gas at the Shell over by his house.

I get over to his place and REALLY need to use the bathroom. I walk in, don't see The Guy in the living room laying on the couch. I thought to myself believe it or not on the way over I may walk in and he'll be in the bedroom ready to have sex just because that's all we planned. I quickly use the bathroom and then look over in his bedroom and see him laying there in the nude laying on his stomach. He was, and it was hot- his ass is to die for.

I see a condom next to him and I think ooooooooooooooh I get to fuck him for a change. And I did, but I'll get to that later. I knew what he wanted. He wanted me to eat his ass and I did because he washed down there and it wasn't smelly. I had my tongue up, his you know what. I licked with my tongue and then used my hands to squeeze his ass. I love to squeeze his ass. It is just sooooo hot- and not flabby, but toned.

I do that for a while, then he turned over and I sucked his dick. While I did that he jacked me off and I positioned myself so I could also finger his ass because he asked me to. I used spit to do that. I just used one finger- my middle finger, but he seemed to not mind what I did. At the same time he was pouring tons of lube on his hand and fingering me. He was much more forceful with me than I was with him; he's a top though, so I guess it makes sense that I was going easier on him.

Soon after he turns me over on my back, puts the condom on and starts fucking me. He holds my legs and fucks me. That's my least favorite way because my legs get tired just being up in the air. He had me hold my legs up another time myself and that got tiring, but he enjoyed fucking me.

He flips me over and we start doing it doggie style. He is down on me and letting his dick go in and out of me. He lays down on me and starts nibbling my left ear. I was moaning so loud!!! He turns my head to the other side and spits in my right ear and starts licking driving me absolutely crazy. I was in heaven.

We finger each other more and I suck him. We're playing with each other and he becomes very dominant/verbal while this goes on and tells me to call him master. He gets 1, 2, 3, and finally 4 fingers up my ass. I was wondering. At times it hurt a little, but then when they were in felt good. He was saying while we were playing he had his hand in me. While I'm sucking him he is playing with my nipples and hitting my chest. Then while I'm laying on my back he lets me fuck him. He sits on me and puts his dick in me. He is taking some poppers and riding it. He is riding up and down on me, then he tells me to fuck him. I said I can't, I can't do it much longer without shooting. It just felt THAT good. As he was coming off my dick I shot a little cum, but managed to hold most of it. I was disappointed. I really wish I could last longer when fucking him. It feels so good. I felt like I kind of ended it early. I tell him I'm about to come and he said "no bitch, you're not going to cum, I'm going to fucking tell you when to cum." He fucks me a little bit more as my punishment, then I finish jacking off, he fucks me a little more after that, then I suck on him. He never did shoot his load.

We took a shower afterward because we were both covered in lube.

We had a nice hour of play. I hung around until 9:20 after he made a sandwich, then we casually hugged, thanked each other, and he wished me luck. Made it home at 10 and saved a few minutes by showering at his place and got the added benefit of showering with him.

5 comments:

Aek said...

Wow, that was intense!

Anonymous said...

Sweeet! Sounds hot.

B said...

Intense is right. Must be nice to have a buddy like him around to, "meet your needs" :-)

Fancy Pants said...

shweetness

james said...

mmmm ... and a sandwich, too!