Friday, September 19, 2008

Photos of a beautiful day

LONG WEEK!!! Between work, school, traveling, family, and everything else there wasn't a lot of time for anything else. It was DRAINING. I took an hour nap today, am falling asleep right now as we speak at 5:00p.m. on Friday afternoon. I did have some time to snap photos today while I was out.

Let's focus on the positive... I went to the bank to deposit a whopping $18.37 check for 2 hours of work at the high school. When you go to my bank you put your deposit in the container and hit the send button where it is sent to the basement. You get to talk to a live person via a TV monitor. There is a camera so they can see you (pictured at top- when they ask to see your ID, you hold it up to the camera). The tellers are in the basement of the building. I HATE THAT. It is so impersonal and there is often 1 teller helping 6-7 people. Oh, and then you have to pick up the telephone to the left of the computer monitor to be able to talk to the teller.





What a beautiful 95 degree day here in So Cal.

No comments: