Monday, September 22, 2008

I made out in the middle of the ocean



I met date #2, Mike, again on Sunday. We talked Saturday night and he said for me to call him when I woke up. I did. He invited me down to his place to take his boat out to cruise Huntington, Balboa, and Newport. He is a total outdoors guy.

It was a beautiful day- not a cloud in the sky, probably about 75 degrees, sun shining brightly, all the beautiful beach front houses.

I get to his place and he is finishing hooking the boat up to the truck. It is a little 10 foot inflatable boat, but a fun little thing nonetheless. We drive down to Newport to the boat launch and he unhooks the boat and I help put it in the water. We cruise around the area and look at the houses. He asks me over and over if I was scared. I said no, but with his insistence of me being scared I said he was worrying me because maybe he had something planned- maybe like a Lacy and Scott Peterson thing in the middle of the ocean. He said nope and rubbed my leg to let me know it was alright. We cruised all around Newport and made our way far out into the ocean. He was playing around driving really fast or really slow to scare me. He asked where I wanted to go. I said I didn't know, so he gave me choices: near the harbor, idle out in the middle of the ocean, go near shore, or continue on out. I suggested we idle in the ocean. The surf was coming up and the waves were choppy, but that added to the experience. We let the waves push us around out there. He shuts off the engine and he sits down in the boat facing me with his legs hanging over the edge like mine already were. He rubbed my legs and I rubbed his. I only went as far as his thigh, but he soon had his hand in my board shorts reaching around. He found what he was looking for. I did some searching and he was hard, but nearly impossible to reach from where I was. We shift around a little and then he is on top of me wanting to make out. I lay back, grab his head, and we're going at it. We're rubbing each other's bodies in the process. It wasn't that comfortable, but boy was it fun, and I can now say I've made out in the middle of the ocean. The closest boat to us was probably 100 feet away, but him being a very straight, closeted guy was scared, so we started the engine back up. The Newport Police helicopter also flew above.

We turned around and he showed me some waterfront houses where they hang over the water and look like they could fall over the edge at any moment. He said we should take some time to stretch our legs. We cruise down to Balboa Island- it is like they say, an island in the middle of the ocean you need to take a ferry to get to. They had 3-4 cars at a time on the ferry to cross. I had never been to Balboa- only heard, and so to see this was exciting. We walk all around Balboa and he shows me where he used to live and we see all the touristy places in Balboa. There is a toe ring shop, which amuses me. We only stay for about 15 minutes because he is worried about bigger boats coming and wanting to dock where we're parked.

Back in the boat and we cruise around Balboa some more looking at the houses and looking at seals laying out on the back of the boats. We keep stopping and rowing around the really old boats that have seen better days and laughing at them. A lot of the boats it looked like people live on on a consistent basis.

Mike asked if I wanted to get a drink at a bar overlooking the water. I said sure. We pull up, dock the boat, and walk on the dock, which is swaying as we walk on it. I'm thinking I'm not intoxicated already. He orders the first round of drinks- he has a Coors and I have a Jack and coke. We stand around watching the people talk. It was probably 2p.m. and the bar was full. He talks about how he needs to become rich to get a yacht like some that are docked across from us in the boat storage area. He asks if I wanted another round, I said sure, and paid for our drinks this time. After 2 rounds of drinks we were ready to go. Getting back into the boat I felt a little tipsier than before. We cruise and see more seals laying on the back of boats. It is a lot of fun. There are also a lot of fish jumping out of the water. Mike talks about how he'd like to cruise around Long Beach like this since he has never done it, or the 30 miles or so to Catalina Island.

Going back to the Newport boat launch we're touching each other and talking about the houses on the water. We get back to shore, put the boat back on his hitch thing and then take off back to his place. We were out there for 5-6 hours and it was so fun! The car ride home we're talking about what we did out in the middle of the ocean and holding hands. He had said the other day when I talked to him on the phone he wished he grabbed my hand and held it on the way home from pizza the other night.

We clean the boat out with the hose, he unhitches the engine from it, and then we put the boat back on the hitch.

We go inside and talk about dinner. He said he'd tell me what was around here and so i named places that was sounding good. I mentioned Cocos, Rubys, Carrows, In-N-Out. In-N-Out was, so we went there. But first....

First we hugged each other, the hugging lead to us sitting on the couch making out, he was licking my neck and I was doing the same to him. Both of us were moaning. He had made sure the window was shut this time. We laid on the couch and he had his dick pressed up against my ass. He was simulating fucking me and said he wanted to feel what it felt like with his finger up there, but wanted to do it with a condom. This guy is ultimate Mr. Shy, so he doesn't have condoms and he even bought lube the other day, which he told me how nervous he was.

We get in the car and go to In-N-Out about 8p.m.. I pay for our burgers. I drive there and I give him some country music trivia- like Darius Rucker from Hootie and the Blowfish is now singing country and this has been a project in the works for him for 3-4 years. He was surprised. We go to Albertsons to rent a movie out of the $1.00 movie rental vending machine. I pick out Batman. Who knew it would be an anime Batman? No joke, it was terrible. We talked about getting condoms- since he was scared I did. I find them and they're under lock and key. Um... no... I wasn't going to have a clerk paged for me to buy condoms, so I walk outside to my car where he is waiting. He tells me there is a Chevron gas station in the parking lot and we drive over to it. I get out, go in, buy them, and no big deal. He was asking me if I was nervous and telling me again how scared he'd be. I said nope, because really I wasn't.


Darius Rucker- Don't Think I Don't Think About It (from Hootie and the Blowfish)

We eat the burgers and watch the Batman show. It was rotten. We stick it out a little bit and joke maybe it is going somewhere. It wasn't. He lays on me while we're on the couch and we make out. I rub his back while doing this. By now he was relaxed and ready for more. We took it to the bedroom where we laid down, I sucked his nipples, which really turned him on, then we jacked each other off. While we were jacking he got out a condom and tried fingering me. He kept asking me if it hurt and I said no- his fingers were nice and skinny... and we know I've had larger things up there... hey... I'm just saying... well... we know it is true... We shoot our loads, clean up with a towel, then I tell him I need to get going. We hug, kiss, and say goodbye. I left at 11 and got home at 12:15. All the way home I think about how I just made out in the ocean and isn't that slutty of me? It was hot, and sort of exotic.

4 comments:

Fancy Pants said...

Damn, that sound like pretty much the best day possible. I have family in Newport, so I know what you're talking about -- the frozen bananas dipped in chocolate on Balboa Island are great btw. I've never been out to Catalina but someday I'll have to . . . anyway, good for you! Hot dirty sex is hot and all but I think the whole dating/waiting game is much more fun and makes the sex that much better when you get to it if you end up really liking the guy. Good luck! :)

Brent said...

I have been reading your blog for a bout a month anD I think this guy sounds like a keeper...Good Luck YOU DESERVE IT!!!

Bruce said...

Good for you Mikey, it sounds very promising. Keep us updated. What does the Guy have to say about all this dating you've been doing??

Anonymous said...

I'm picturing this blow up yellow rubber boat floating around the ocean lol. Probably not even close to what it looks like seeing you had to hitch it to a truck, but it's what i'm picturing.

Good for you do, nice adventure...it sounds like your relaxing, branching out and stuff! way to go.