Saturday, September 6, 2008

Sex toys



The Guy was at work about 12p.m. on Friday when I had IM'd him. He asked what was going on and I told him I just got home from pampering myself. My mom left me with $40 to find something to indulge myself with yesterday because after our talk the night before in her bedroom she realized something was wrong. When I woke up there was a letter on my door telling me to have a good day with the money she left on the kitchen counter. What did I do? I got a pedicure... ok... laugh... I had one before with Gonzo and it was so relaxing. I needed to relax. So I did it. I also got myself a smoothie. The Guy laughed and said he still won't suck my toes. Then we chit chatted about how I couldn't find my checkbook to make a car payment. Still don't know where it is. There are only 2 possible places it could be in my room (remember my room consists of a mattress, stackable cubes, and a small white cabinet). He asked if I wanted to hang out between 2 and 5. I just got home and was not really wanting to go out, but this sounded like it would be fun since he was so random about it.

He called me driving over and we talked about what we were doing in the car, made random noises and car sounds for each other, and things like that. The Guy got to his place about 10 minutes before me and was opening up the packages he ordered. HIs sex toys arrived- poppers, 3 18'' dildos, and some gel cock rings. I laughed and asked why he needed such a long dildo. Of course it wasn't for him. He was telling me how hot it was and stuff to play with. Ok...

Got to his place and he was on the phone trying to get a haircut. He was told he could immediately. He said he'd be there in 10 minutes and asked if I wanted to go. I said sure. We go and on the way over The Guy is telling me about his sex toys he just bought and how these dildos are so long and they'll take a while to work up to. His friend Bear is working at the hair salon. Bear brings The Guy and I passion tea with melon and sweetener from Starbucks since he gets ventis for $1.00 because he has connections. I sit around and play on my phone while The Guy gets his haircut.

I get a call from a 909 number that I recognize as being near Pomona, but was not sure who it was. Ok, is that bad when I am able to tell with the prefix (the number after the area code) where the number was from? I decided to answer. The person says "Mike, are you with The Guy?" I said yes. He said "hey, it's Jeff, is The Guy around? I'm hungry." I laughed and I said he was paying the cashier for his candles and haircut. I passed the phone to The Guy and The Guy got a huge kick that Jeff was hungry, so wanted The Guy to bring food to him. That's Jeff for you! Everyone in the beauty salon got a kick out of it. We were talking as we walked out about how Jeff got my number. We really don't know. Must have looked at The Guy's computer. Jeff had tried to call The Guy, but he didn't pick up. We get Jeff a teriyaki bowl at the sushi place next door.

We get back and Jeff gets made fun of for calling me and is sitting in The Guy's office on his computer doing some work. We tease him, The Guy asks him if he wants one of the gel cock rings, and he declines. He was surprised and the grin on his face was hilarious. The Guy asked Jeff repeatedly if he needed anything from Best Buy to which Jeff replied no. The Guy persisted in asking. We decided we needed to go get a 10 foot camera cord USB, a Firewire 800 cable, CD storage cases, and The Office Season 4 on DVD.

On our way to Best Buy Josh, The Guy's trainer calls. He says he is on the way to his mom's back surgery. Josh is on speakerphone so I hear everything. He is flirting with The Guy about everything- their workouts. There are some squats that The Guy called the "dick worship," basically The Guy explained as you're bowing and worshipping his dick when you do that. Then Josh was like yeah, that's hot. Josh decided The Guy and him need to go shopping to buy Puma shoes this weekend and so they're doing that today, Saturday. Josh also needs help studying. The Guy said he'll help with strip studying. Josh will need it and Josh sounded like he believed The Guy. The Guy said he knows Josh will do it. Josh was such a flirt on the phone- HE IS GAY- I SWEAR.

We go to Best Buy and nobody helps us, so The Guy resists the urge to buy a $320 portable hard drive that was firewire capable. We get "The Office" and $140 in CD cases (that's 5 that seat 48 CDs a piece). We go to Circuit City and find 2 really nice people who help us. They don't have the 10 foot camera cord The Guy wants, but they have a 10 foot USB cord that can be extended to put the attachment on it you need for that device.

Back to The Guy's and Jeff is gone. The Guy does some wash and takes off his jeans while standing at the wash. I joke that his ass is missing from his black Calvin Klein boxer briefs he is wearing. He said "noooooo" and he asked "what?" I came over and pulled on the material. The Guy took them off, laughed, and wondered how that happened. It was hot to have him standing there and seeing his little uncut dick soft. He walked around a few more minutes without any underwear, which is unusual for him. He would usually go shirtless before underwearless. The poppers are sitting on his washer and he asks me if I want to test them out and see if they're strong. I open them and say they are. He said cool. The Guy is hard after a few minutes and he asks me if I want to suck him off. I said sure. I go down and suck on him in front of the washing machine. I go down on him squeezing his ass and sucking his dick. HOT!!!

He says let's go in and take care of that. We go in the office, he sits in his chair and I suck on his dick while he is taking some poppers. I lick his balls and stuff like that. Then he says to wait here and get undressed. I do. The Guy comes back with a towel and under it is one of the new dildos. I cringe. That thing is THICK. It is like twice as thick as The Guy's dick, which is pretty thick. I suck The Guy while he tries to put the dildo in me. Then I finally lay on my stomach and he gets it in. He puts tons of lube on it and me as it goes in. At times it hurt a little and then he stopped. He kept asking me if I wanted it while we were fooling around and I'm thinking "HELL NO," this is THICK AND HURTS. It wasn't too bad, though, but what am I going to do with an 18'' dildo? Where would I put it? I sucked him and he played with the dildo in me. He put his ass/dick above my face and I sucked his dick while he jacked me off and occasionally played with the dildo. He played and pulled on my nipples, which was hot. I shot my load so unexpectedly and all over my chest. Then he stood up and jacked his dick and shot all over my chest also. He told me to use some soap and water to clean the dildo because it is all mine and he hopped in the shower. I got in behind him. We talked in the shower about how hot that experience was we just had. I asked how far the dildo was in me and he said about halfway.

After the shower we get dressed. We talk about how The Guy got most of his books put away. There are 2 boxes in the closet still. He shows me how all of his DVDs are hard to find because he has so many, so wants the cases we just bought. He has me organize his kitchen throwing out old kitchen appliances like an old food processor- his only food processor. While I'm putting kitchen utensils, boxed food, and spices away, he is finding places for all of the cords that he has laying out. I get 3 boxes of stuff put back and that pretty much takes care of the kitchen. He does a final vacuum. He talks about what an integral part of this process I've been and how he enjoys me so much.

He had to leave at 5:15 to go to his exercise class, so we hugged, I thanked him for my dildo, and took off. I said I would love to hang out before Wednesday, which is the start of my hell week with family stuff. I got home at 6:00p.m. Thankfully I brought my computer case to hide the dildo in it when bringing it into the house. I found a place in my room that is under lock, so we should be fine.

7 comments:

Aek said...

Wow, um . . .

1. How much did you all spend? I'm cringing at that more than the 18" dildo.

2. So halfway would be 9" into you. ;) Wow, that's a lot . . .

I'm glad you had a good day, you sure needed it. :D

Anonymous said...

Thank god for the underwear incident, look at what it got started!

Fun day, stress free except for the huge dildo!

Anonymous said...

that underwear scenario sounded incredibly hot and ideal. i wish i had my own version of 'the guy', haha. glad you had a relaxing day!

b

Fancy Pants said...

the lighter one looks like my dildo, which I've never measured but is probably half of yours, or 9". Problem is, there are plenty of days when it's NOT going anywhere. Oddly enough, about 2 weeks ago my ex, Tiger, sent me his butt plug cuz he hadn't ever taken to it. Whoo-hoo! I'm more of a top but not when little BP sneaks in from behind. Dang. Hot post, keep 'em coming! :)

Anonymous said...

if I can give another point of view , I think that you deserve more than a sex relation with this "GUY" , you are young and probably cute hot boy
you can find a boyfriend who loves you and you love him and you can share and take more pleasure than with this 100% sex relationship.
it's may be unfair but it seems to me that you are the slavery sex man of this guy, doing all what he wants .
mike you deserve much more than this kind of relation.
but it's only my point of view, and I still respect your choice

B said...

hot indeed

B said...

hot indeed