Friday, September 26, 2008

Still here...

The Guy and I haven't hung out yet this week... I was sick Tuesday and Wednesday and he pulled a muscle in his back Tuesday or Wednesday.

I'm wide awake at 12:00a.m. and just 2 hours ago I was EXHAUSTED.

Have had a good night so far- went to the mall to return some things at JCPenney (things were even cheaper now, so they gave them to me for that price meaning I got to buy another 2 shirts for the price I paid for 1).

I start school tomorrow- my LAST year... that's what I said last year. For the record I was planning on finishing college in 3 and was lined up to, but classes didn't work out, so I'm here for a 4th year... home stretch... I can make it... Taking 2 or 3 Spanish classes (Spanish literature, grammar, and linguistics) this quarter- hopefully I can survive. I think I will. I may be a bit loco in 10 weeks, but I think I can make it. I know that I will have survived if I'm not asking to be admitted into una institución mental más cercana (the nearest mental institution). I'm really excited that I'm nearly fluent (practically) in Spanish and that my degree is going to say I have a minor in Spanish... have to make sure the paperwork for that was processed... one of my tasks in the coming weeks...

Have been working a lot the past 2 weeks, which is great because I will have 2 nice paychecks to help pay off my car. My goal is to have the thing paid off by December (and I bought it in July for the record).

It is 83 out right now- AT MIDNIGHT- it is so muggy in the house. I've had the A/C going full speed and it is part of the reason I am still up- it is noisy.

Jessica Simpson can't sing or perform... I saw her at the LA County Fair the other day and seeing was proof.

Sugarland can, and they were AWESOME back at the beginning of September at the LA County Fair.

To go or not go see my hottie Gavin Rossdale and Lifehouse on Sunday that is the question... it would make for 3 visits to the LA County Fair this year...

Hopefully there was some coherence to this, but it is just kind of what was rambling in my head at this early hour of the morning. Sorry for the many ellipsis... I tend to just let thoughts ebb and flow when I'm tired.

Good morning, everyone!

1 comment:

Aek said...

Yay for feeling better! Also yay for the home stretch!!