Wednesday, September 17, 2008

He got off

The Guy and I were going to hang out Monday since I was back from Louisville, but he was busy working on his paper for school. I told him to do that because I know how distracted he gets. I was busy also because I had to work and my mom and I drove together, so it made it hard to get over to his place.

When I got in the Alfonso's were here working on his cabinets in the kitchen and helping him hang the TV in the bedroom. The Guy wanted the TV raised because his new TV cabinet was too high and in the way of the TV. Alfonso and The Guy spent close to 45 minutes trying to hang it. They had it hung, but The Guy decided he wanted the TV higher to cover up the hole in the wall from the speakers. They raised the TV and then spent probably an hour trying to get it just right. The Guy kept getting annoyed saying it wasn't right. I kept saying "I think it is" because it looked like it, but also I knew that The Guy and I would be the ones hanging it on our own otherwise and that wouldn't be fun. The Guy bought new $4,500 speakers- he was looking for a new center speaker and the salespeople enticed him to buy new $4,500 speakers that were floor models on sale for $2,250. He moved his old ones from his living room into the bedroom.

We needed to investigate and figure out what type of speaker wire he needed, so we go into the office and he closes the door. We sit there and he looks online, finds what he wants. He asked if I found what I was looking for and he was pointing to his dick. I said I did. I grab his dick and pull down his pants. He retracts his foreskin and I suck him as he gets hard. I do that for a few minutes and we play with some poppers he happens to have in the desk drawer. Then he tells me to stand up and play with his dick, but stand so he could suck me. He does and it feels SO great. Then I move back and suck him some more. He tells me to go lube up and I do. He has me bend over, hold my ankles, and he fucks me. I was worried about falling over. It was kinda scary cause I could have fallen into the granite topped wooden cabinet. We switch positions and he fucks me with me laying on the floor. Glad I didn't get rug burn. I suck him again and he tells me to shoot my load all over my chest. I do. Then he stands up over me trying to shoot his load, but he can't cum. He talks about how it feels like he'll be able to, but his depression medicine keeps him from being able to, which explains why I get off a lot rarely and he doesn't.

We get out, shower, and he tells me to stick my finger up his ass and I do. We grind up on each other, then he jacks off and cums. We each wash our own bodies, then he tells me how I didn't get my hair wet and he pours shampoo on my head. I shampoo and then condition my hair.

We had to go to Best Buy for speaker wire for the new speakers, new cords for his amplifier, and a couple other things. We go there and they don't have the speaker cord or the ends for them. We did buy the cords and only spent $20 doing that. He calls the man at the speaker place and asks if they have speaker cord. They do, so we drive over there. On the way we talk about AIG and WAMU. It turns out that the speaker place didn't have what he wanted right then, so we go back to his place. On the way he says we still haven't accomplished his goal of getting speaker wire, so he does an illegal u-turn and we go to Circuit City to see if they have any. Nope. So we go back home. In the car on the way home we talked about how we both planned to get lunch for each other, but he forgot and then had lunch. I had called him as he was eating planning on bringing him food. We decide we'll have a smoothie when we get back to his place.

We get to his place and he makes an amazing smoothie. It has acai berry juice, strawberries, and cherries. It was tart, like usual, but tasted soooooooo delicious. It was so sweat- no unnatural sugar added. We clean up around the house- put the speakers together, vacuum, and things like that.

We test out the speakers and they are amazing. They really are crisp. The Guy calls Jeff to have him return the remote so he can set up the amps and everything in the bedroom. He figured out he could get around the remote issue after a while, but Jeff comes by and then The Guy is able to get the system in his bedroom. We watch some Karate Kid type show- the fighting, karate, Chinese, and all. Jeff keeps narrating and saying how this reminds him of Lord of the Rings and makes comments related to that.

About 7:30 we call it a night because we're all tired.

1 comment:

Creative Thinker said...

What in the world does the Guy do that he can buy $4500 speakers? I must be in the wrong line of work...