Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Accomplished Spring Break so far...

Having a great Spring Break so far...

You already know about the weekend...

Monday
- Olive Garden with my mom
- Shopped... went to the boring stores like Burlington Coat Factory, but we also went to Costco and that was a-ok
- School later in the evening

Tuesday
- Tracked down my passport and found out I needed a new passport photo
- Took my dad's old laptop to be wiped so my mom could have it for her use
- Lunch with my mom at Red Lobster
- Sprayed lots of weed killer in the yard
- Allergy shots
- Got new passport photo at Costco

Wednesday
- Tracked down my birth certificate at home
- Lunch with my mom at the hamburger place Gonzo and I really like
- Weeded the hill outside our house
- Cleaned out the garage and a car can now park in there... and for now it is mine until we do some more rearrangement so my mom can take it over
- Dinner with Jack Off Buddy, which was nice... fun to catch up with him

Thursday
- Lunch is planned with my cousin
- MUST APPLY FOR PASSPORT and crossing fingers that the post office phone message was accurate that passports are processed on a walk in basis... otherwise my trip may be a no go and I'll have some pretty pissed off people... it would have been easier had I followed through with the passport last summer
- Subbing at the middle school I went to for a short half day assignment (fun money!) Everytime I sub in this district the money I make from it is called my fun money, which I spend on me. It may be a pair of shoes or clothes, but it is fun money... extra money I wasn't planning.

Friday and beyond
- Not sure

4 comments:

fan of casey said...

Mike: Where are you going that requires a passport? I would guess Mexico. What are you planning on doing there?

Bruce said...

Have you talked about this trip? I don't remember if you did. I know you talked about Mexico once but didn't know you had planned anything.

Aek said...

Where are you going that you need your passport? I think you've mentioned it before, but I forgot. :-/

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.