Saturday, March 5, 2011

I'm gonna call the cops on you

I was going to the mall the other day and was driving down the highway toward the mall. I am doing between 55 and 60, which was appropriate as the posted speed limit on the street was 55. I had been in the right lane and there are 2 lanes in each direction. About a mile from the street I need to turn on I signal, check my mirrors, then ease into the left lane. I then go over to the center turn lane. I am stopped maybe 10 seconds. All of a sudden this blonde woman with wavy hair, who is about 50, in a black Toyota Highlander pulls up next to me and stops. She has her window rolled up as do I, and she is mouthing something at me. I look at her strangely, then roll down my window too. She then rolls down her window and yells, "you need to learn to drive, you need to watch your fucking self, you need to be careful, you are a fucking bitch head, young man, I'm going to call the cops on you." She had her phone and started dialing a number and held it up so I could see. I was floored. WTF did I do? I roll up my window and my light turns green. I make my turn and this entire time I'm wondering what I did. I don't think I did anything and I don't think I was being reckless. I think she was just an angry old woman.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, and on another note there are 2 books I really want to read in the near future. They are old, yet have been out for a while. I want to read "Yo" by Ricky Martin en Espanol y Chelsea Handler's newest book "Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang." And how sexy would that look reading it on an iPad 2? Sadly I'm not sure I qualify to ride it off as an education deduction like I hoped...

5 comments:

fan of casey said...

Mike: What is a "bitch head" anyway? You were not bitching -- she was the one bitching so shouldn't she be the bitch head?

Phunk Factor said...

She's probably not getting any from her husband/boyfriend/booty call....and u kno how grumpy old women can be from tht! :p

Take it easy!

Anonymous said...

My sister had a name for such women: crazy psycho-bitch from hell.

Mind Of Mine said...

Mike, you read your books on electronic devices.

This trend genuinely makes me sad, nothing can beat a paper book!

Mike said...

@ fan of casey: Probably
@ Phunk Factor: I often think people could use a good fucking
@ James: I like your sister!
@ Mind of Mine: I have only read 1 book, Alice in Wonderland, on my iPhone. I have never read on an iPad, but the idea intrigues me. I do agree that a paper book is something more tangible and there is nothing like turning a page.