Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Allergy headaches

My allergy headaches have returned. I have been sleeping most of the evening trying to sleep it off. And I managed thanks to my Coca Cola, migraine medicine, and Tylenol. Ick. If this is only March I am going to have a long, long allergy season.

Oh, and I want an iPad 2. I would love if I could find a way to deduct it on my taxes... I was reading up on the tax laws... I'd be willing to buy ebooks etc. for my laptop, but it seems unless a school requires a computer it is not a tax deductible item...maybe my meager tax rebate check could be put toward the purchase of one?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike,

You could probably qualify to
deduct educator expenses on the
front of Form 1040. It's
an "adjustment to income." Check
it out at irs.gov.

fan of casey said...

Mike: Have you been going to get your allergy shots?

Mike said...

@ Anonymous: Thanks, I wondered... I'm going to check into it.

@ fan of casey: I have. Religiously. And I've been a good boy waiting the entire time I'm supposed to.