Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Mini media update

Chris Schauble is now on KTLA taking over the 4:30-7am time slot. I still don't like him and I was reminded upon seeing him on KTLA how much I dislike him. I will not be watching whenever he is on. His hands still drive me crazy, especially as I watched him doing stand ups away from the anchor desk. He is not weekday talent. He is small market.


The sexy Robert Kovacik was filling in for Chris on his now vacated weekend seat this past weekend.

Maria Quiban is back from maternity leave and looking good!


KCBS/KCAL has a new hottie from South Florida named Rob Schmitt.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
fan of casey said...

Mike: Couldn't tell just by looking at the still pict of Rob Schmitt but after running the YT clip, I agree, he's very cute -- beautiful eyes that just draw you in.

Anonymous said...

There must be a psychologically diagnosable condition for people that obsess over the news like you do. Hehe. :)

Aek said...

For a fleeting moment, I was looking for the "Like" button to James' comment. :-P