Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I met the parents...

Some random details... The Guy called me 4-5 times yesterday telling me he didn't know where he was going, he was getting on a plane, etc. etc. Turns out he had a date in Phoenix. Haha. He called me at 11:30 last night to ask if I could go over and dog sit because his friend who was supposed to was not responding. As I was about ready to walk out of the house, he called and his friend had called him.

I went over to The Guy's house to have him look at my computer about 6p.m. and make sure that my installation of Windows XP went ok. He gave his approval- I knew what I was doing.

We sat around on the couch talking, then he went out to get in the jacuzzi. I went with him and sat at the edge talking. We talked about his friend Louis (yes, one of the guy's I had a 3-some with). Found out he is not out at all. He has a girlfriend who is psycho. He is on dialysis for his MS type deal. He didn't want to hang out with his good, Christian, girlfriend who decided to text all of his friends and send out a mass text including to Louis' sister. She said Louis was out with other girls at a bar. His sister told his parents and his parents went to the girl's house and she, as well as her parents denied it. Louis was really humiliated, plus with the dialysis and a close family friend died.

We talked about me coming out while out at the jacuzzi and how The Guy and his friends are really the only ones who know. Talked about how he is convinced moms always know their kids are gay. Talked about my human reproduction project and other alternatives since my mom was not happy with the topic I "chose."

The Guy gets out of the jacuzzi and suddenly has a cold sore. He wants to go to CVS to get Abreva for his cold sore. The Guy then decided to call his mom and see if she could bring him the stuff for cold sores tommorow. A minute later, The Guy decided we'll go to his parents house to get the stuff. I was a little apprehensive... meet the parents... we're not going out, but the idea of meeting the parents.

In the car we talked about fun stuff like school, my eyebrows, stuff like that. The Guy is going to take me to his girl to help with my eyebrows... haha. The Guy also gave his advice on what he thinks needs done and I completely agree. We talked about moms knowing their sons are gay again.

The Guy's parents live in the OC. As we pull up to the house The Guy asks me if I want to go in or stay in the car. I say stay in the car and I'm there for maybe 10 minutes or so when the garage door opens. I see a woman in the shadows walking out with a wine glass in her hand and opens the car door. That seemed like a scene out of a movie or TV... like Lucille in "Arrested Development." I say hi and introduce myself. She shakes my hand and tells me that I can't come over and not say hi.

We go in the garage. The Guy is in his dad's new Mercedes playing with it. His brother is out in the garage also looking at the car and stuff. Then The Guy's dad comes out of the house and I say hi. His brother gets The Guy and me a water bottle. The Guy then has his brother get his dad's ipod, puts it in the car, his dad is adamant he is not going to learn to use it, he is going to use the radio, stuff like that. It was funny. His dad told me to take The Guy and leave in a playful way. Haha. It was overall a good experience.

In the car we talked about the gym and how my mom might react if I come out.

We get back to The Guy's place and decide to call it a night. I left about 9:30.

*** Aaron, one of The Guy's other friends I met just added me on myspace tonight. I left him a basic hi, what's up comment.

No comments: