Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Dog sitting

The Guy asked me Friday afternoon to dog sit for him Saturday night because he was going to San Diego with his best friend Zach. The Guy said to just come over to his house about 4p.m. and then feed the dog half a bag of sausage for dinner, stay the night, and then the other half at breakfast.

I got over to The Guy's place about 4. I immediately did the dishes in the sink and put them in the dishwasher. I swept and mopped the floor. I did it because it wasn't a big deal, but also I was kind of making fun of The Guy since he says he has to have his friends clean for him.

After that, I hung around and chatted with friends on AIM. My hard drive on my computer failed about 9:00p.m., so I just hung around and finally made it to bed about 10:00p.m.

I figured I'd sleep from 10:00p.m. and would wake up at 9:00a.m. It would be wonderful and very peaceful. The Guy lives in a VERY quiet area. I fell asleep within a half hour, which is unusual for me.

I put my phone on the night stand next to The Guy's bed. At 2:00a.m. I get a text message saying "Coming home tonight pe there in 30." At 2:15 The Guy pulled in the driveway. He played with his dog for a few minutes and asked the dog who was in the bed etc. The Guy was telling me how he was wasted. Then The Guy quickly got undressed and laid on top of me. Then he told me to suck his nipples and lick his chest. I did. He smelled hot! He had a nice cologne on. We also spent some time making out before I went down to his dick. I sucked him off for a LONG time... probably a good 20 minutes and The Guy just moaned. We laid around, laid in each others arms, did some grinding, then finally I laid in his arms and I jacked my dick and he jacked his. We both shot on his chest. Afterward, we toweled off.

Then we went to the kitchen and drank some green tea. Then we went into the office and looked around at weird news stories on the internet. We looked at The Guy's friend's myspace, which was the reason he went to San Diego. His friend's rugby team was having a guy auction to ahve a date with a guy on the team. The Guy was going to bid on one guy, but the bid went from $80-$250, so The Guy backed out.

The Guy said he was hungry and thirsty. He had no more water in the fridge and since he had 5 beers at the party was really drunk and didn't want to drive (though he drove home from Zach's), so asked if I'd drive to Mobil to get water. In the car they were playing "Summer Lovin" the song from Grease on KOLA 99.9. The Guy started singing and I did too. It was too fun.

We got back to his place and were in bed by 4:00a.m. Slept pretty well. At 7:30, The Guy and I woke up. He was still hung over. I went to get us food at the cafe down the street from his house. Went back and ate at his place and sat around on the couch watching "Arrested Development" I left about 11:00a.m.

It was a great weekend though! I was so tired though, Sunday afternoon because I only got a few hours of sleep, but the middle of the night wake up call was worth it!

3 comments:

Matt in Argyle said...

now that just makes dog sitting sound like a lot more fun than it already is!

Anonymous said...

lol, great post.

Anonymous said...

What a nice turn of events to sleeping alone! I need some friends to clean. Take care!