Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Poke

I'm sure most of you know on facebook there is an option to poke random people whose profiles you view. I have an ongoing poking competition with a friend who says she wants to jump into bed with me and so everytime I sign onto facebook I have a poke from her. I typically thought poking meant you wanted to jump into bed/say you like this person without actually saying it. I've only had girls poke me and I only poke girls I know. I am closeted afterall.

My question is, is that the only definition of poking?

The reason I ask is that really homophobic best friend I have has been poking me on facebook for the past 2-3 days. I was wondering if he knows what it means and if I should tell him and say I take him up on the proposition to jump into bed with him... haha.

4 comments:

Cody said...

It's so aggravating for poking to have no meaning! I've often thought about poking The Boy (my The Boy) but I'm not sure what it means to him....

Argh!

Aek said...

I thought the "poke" function was just something silly. I poke random friends, and I get poked by random friends. Something to do when we're bored, way back when I actually signed on Facebook a lot, haha.

K said...

poking is so gay

LOL!

Matt in Argyle said...

I also thought that poking was just for fun, and a little silly. If it is what you think it is, than I am owed one hell of a lot of.....