Friday, October 19, 2007

Outlets

Bad blogger I know, for taking so long to post this.

Spent a couple hours Sunday with The Guy. Talked to him 4-5 times during the day. First he said he wanted to hang, then he said no he was going to mope around all day, then he said he wanted me to help him hang pictues, then he said we need to go shopping.

I was on my way to his place and he called saying his parents were coming, so to make plans and stall while he saw them. I did and went to outlets near his house. I found a bunch of stuff I wanted and did buy jeans at Nordstrom Rack. The store was so depressing though, The Guy said and I agreed. It was so crowded and it looked so ran down. I did get Lucky Jeans for $35 instead of $90.

It was fun though, we were flirty with each other throughout the whole thing. We went into stores like Abercrombie and Fitch, Hollister, etc. looking for a friend of his who worked at one of them. Each time we walked into one of those we went into the girls section as opposed to guys on accident. Haha. He said he always does that and his friends make fun of him. The Guy can't fit in Abercrombie clothes and was sad, but he's my Abercrombie boy I told him, so it was ok and we hugged in the store. That felt so awkward to do that in public. Good times though. He also went around holding shirts up to me, telling me what to buy, none of which I did. Not that he doesn't have good taste... he does... but neither of us were in the clothes shopping mood. The Guy said if he were, he'd be in the fitting room trying everything on.

When I got to The Guy's place after he gave me the all clear we went back to the outlets. He said he had no clue what we were going to do, but he wanted to get out. We went looking at sunglasses for him. Then we went to pick up my pants (which weren't ready at Nordstrom Rack). We walked around the mall and into Virgin Music. I got 4 CDs that I told him I wanted to get that I saw when I was there waiting for him to call. We went back to his place and traded CDs. Didn't stay around long after that because he had to read for school.

No comments: