Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween con Lindsay

Talked to my neighbor Linds the other night. Last Halloween we went walking with her father and talked about random stuff. It was cool to just hang out and talk. It was obviously great fun because she wanted to do it again this year. There are some new neighbors that were having a party for Halloween we saw as we were out walking. We were invited in kind of... random people were at the party and saw us older kids I guess and invited us to party. They were blalsting the "Rocky Horror" soundtrack. I have that going through my head right now. We drank. I had 3 cups of beer, which was probably too much and talked to Linds about stuff I'm not sure I remember. Then we went walking and trick or treating. She said that we should have some fun, hence the trick or treating. I was already pretty buzzed, so figured let's do the trick or treating. Yes, we're both 20. I haven't trick or treated since 8th grade, so this was the first time in like 8 years. It was awesome. Trick or treat!!! I missed saying that. We went to her parents, which probably was not the best one after coming from that party and drinking. It was awesome though. Lindsay's dad was like at least you guys are having fun, do whatever. He gave us big black trash bags like you would use for yard waste to trick or treat with. We talked to her parents, then went to the people down below me, then about 8 other neighbors who we are cool with and would give us candy regardless of age. It was fun. They got a kick out of us doing it, laughed, and stuff like that. Our neighbor Erin's parents wanted pictures of us doing it so they could send to Erin to show the fun she missed out on. She did miss out.

I came home about 8:40 or so and my parents were completely oblivious to what I did tonight or the drinking or any of that. I'm still kind of buzzed and hope that this post comes out coherent. I can't believe what I did tonight. If you asked me 12 hours ago what I was going to do, I would have told you I had no clue- 6 hours ago even. I don't think blogger has a spell check, which is probably decently needed, but I hope this post was coherent and I wasn't blabbing on. I can't believe I'm blogging 90% buzzed. I'm not sure if I'm drunk. I've never been, but I feel pretty buzzed and my reflexes are slow and I can tell. Walking around is like wooow. The most I usualyl have is 2 drinks. I want a butterfinger right now. I feel really blad about blogging, but I wanted to.

The weather was awesome tonight also. It was warmer than usual on Halloween. No jacket required. No shoes and no shirt woudln't have been a problem tonight. In fact I saw a random high schooker out trick-or-treating and he had a 6 pack chest and had his shirt off walking around trick-or-treating. Yuck. He's in high school.

Edit: I went back and did spell check. I was that embarrassed. I had some terrible errors. I spelled which something like hwchi, so I had to fix that for my sanity. I'm leaving all of my random thoughts while posting this in, as mcuh as I wanted to take them out just because I think it is funny what was going through my mind during this thing. I want to point out there was no driving involved... only walking. haha Can you get a ticket for walking under the influence by the way? haha I'll stop while I'm still ahead.

4 comments:

Creative Thinker said...

Welcome to the beautiful world of alcholism. It only gets better from here...Soon it will be the glue that holds your universe together. Don't try to fight it...it will always win. :-)

B said...

Blogging drunk...hmmm

Bruce said...

Amen creative thinker, amen!!

K said...

You were so drunk last night...it was hilarious.

And no....that girl crying on the bench was someone totally different...but at least u were not that drunk as to not remember that part of our conversation..haha!