Saturday, January 12, 2008

Discovering and Brett visits

I went out to lunch with Gonzo at 3p.m. We mainly talked about school and she asked me about The Guy. I was vague in what I told her.

The Guy had called me about 1p.m. asking what I was doing, that I should come over after I see Gonzo, and stuff like that. We talked about a bunch of random things going on in our lives as he was driving home from work.

I got to his place at 6p.m. The Guy was just going out to the jacuzzi. I went out with him and we talked. We talked about my sister and how annoying she is. We talked about Macs and he answered a couple of my questions, he talked about how busy he has been at work with a Mac that is constantly restarting, how he has to install a new Mac server at the office, and stuff like that. He said I need a .mac account and he didn't believe me that it was only $69.95 on amazon.com, so I had to prove him wrong when we went back inside and he had to go to Apple's website to discover it was more expensive. He told me how easy it is to build websites with .mac and how it has helped his brother so much with his acting career. I had to ask The Guy about that because I knew his brother was a singer, but I didn't know he was an actor. He has been on several TV shows. I had googled his brother months earlier when I first met him because I was trying to find out about him and looked for his myspace because he was hot. His brother does not have a myspace. I came up with many results when I googled him, but didn't think that the results I came up with were The Guy's brother. They were. His brother has had a recurring role on several soaps this year, will be on a new TV series that is going to premiere, he has his own agent, and has tons of hot pics on his website. His brother has his own IMDB page even and I learned a lot about him. Both him and The Guy have won national awards for water polo. The Guy is shorter than his brother, has a stockier build, but both have the nicest teeth and best smile. The Guy is very hot. His brother on the other hand is taller, skinnier, has the more All-American boy, rugged look. The brother is 4 years younger. The Guy also went through his mail in the jacuzzi. He does that all the time. He's the only person I know who would do that.

We went in and kind of, sort of tried to play City of Heroes. My heart wasn't in it, and neither was his. YAY!!!! A BREAK!!! So instead we laid on the couch and finished watching "Gladiator." The Guy tells me about his friend Brett who is going to be swinging by from Parker Arizona. We sit and watch "Law and Order" in the meantime.

Brett came and brought his dog, so The Guy suggested we go out to the grass and the dogs can play together. We stand out talking and Brett moved to Parker Arizona from the OC because he is helping his mom take care of his grandfather. We go in and the dogs play in the living room together with all the dog toys. The Guy moves the coffee table out of the way and talks about how maybe he needs another dog to keep his dog company. I say 2 big dogs would be too much, there wouldn't be enough room, and stuff like that.

The dogs are going back and forth between jumping on the couch and chasing each other around. Brett is at the far end of the couch, The Guy is in the middle, and I'm in my usual place at the far end of the couch. The Guy suggests we all move closer together. The Guy is intentionally tickling me on my side and making his way down into my pants and tickling. Brett has his hand on The Guy's right thigh and I'm on the other side with my hand on his stomach. Brett begins moving his hand over and stroking my hand and massaging it. Then he moves his hand down to The Guy's balls and crotch. I stroke the head of The Guy's penis. The Guy's phone rings and he gets up to answer it, Brett and I continue kissing. After the episode of "Arrested Development" we were watching throughout all of this was over, The Guy asked if we wanted to put the dogs up or what. The dogs were left outside to roam around.

Then I go into The Guy's bedroom, text K, then The Guy and Brett follow. Brett was in the bathroom and The Guy was keeping the dogs out. We take our clothes off and Brett begins sucking the guy off. The Guy and I are making out and kissing. The Guy then says my dick needs some attention and moves over to me. The Guy asks how he likes my dick, stuff like that. I'm not huge, but Brett could take all of mine in his mouth. I noticed The Guy however gives a better blowjob. I was rubbing Brett's head and playing with his ears as he was sucking me. The Guy lubed his dick, my ass, and Brett's. Then he began fucking both of us. We try several positions including Brett laying on top of me and The Guy fucking him. The Guy cummed after this and Brett was wanting more. The Guy was getting ready for a shower and Brett was still halfway laying on me playing with my dick and jacking me off. We finally went into the shower and there was a lot of hugging, kissing, making out, and stuff like that. The Guy got out of the shower and Brett continued stroking me. The Guy came in and checked on us once to make sure everything was going ok. It felt awkward with him not being there. When we got out of the shower finally after the water turned cold and we were water logged he kept smiling at me, giving me a look. Brett finally came over and played with my dick through my boxers as I was getting dressed. He pulled it out and started sucking it. I laid on the edge of the bed and he knelt on the floor and sucked me. The Guy walked by and just smiled. I felt so strange again. Brett's dog began using the floor as a bathroom, so The Guy came in and interrupted everything and I finished getting dressed.

We go back to the living room and lay on the couch talking. Brett goes outside for a cigarette and The Guy and I talk. I talked about how I was surprised that Brett just kept on, even after we had all came. He said that was to be expected of Brett. I also talked about how The Guy was planning on something and that's why he invited me over. He admitted it, and made me confess I enjoyed it. When Brett came in we watched "Law and Order" and decided we were hungry. The Guy asked what I wanted and said In-N-Out. He answered for me. Then we played 1-2-3-Not It and The Guy called not it, then I did leaving Brett it. Brett didn't really want to drive, but he relented. We went in his Toyota FJ-Cruiser to In-N-Out. He insisted on bringing his dog and The Guy and I rolled down the windows to avoid suffocating.

We go to In-N-Out, get our orders. Brett gets a 4x4. I get a #2 cheeseburger and animal style fries, The Guy gets 2 double doubles protein style and fries. Brett and The Guy get shakes, I stick with 7Up. We sit on the couch eating and talking. Then we lay down on the couch and watch more "Law and Order." We watch 2 episodes and Brett is eyeing me constantly. I was nearly falling asleep. I was so tired. I could have fell asleep at 10:30, but it was 12:00a.m. before I left. The Guy asked if I wanted to stay the night and I was very tired where it would have been a good idea, but I would have had to sleep on the couch. No big deal though. I did go home however.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

great post buddy.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like your birthday week is living up to expectations.

K said...

That txt was so random and unexpected..

I was like "you're doing what?!?!?"

LOL!