Tuesday, January 1, 2008

There were 3 men in the bed

The Guy and I said we were going to hang out New Years Eve because he couldn't go to West Hollywood with his best friend because of his sprained ankle. He called Aaron Sundayy night and asked if he wanted to come. Aaron did come even though he was unsure about it.

The Guy was playing computer games as usual and Aaron was sitting watching TV. The Guy had "Law and Order" on. The Guy's dog was especially annoying wanting to sit in between all of us and climbing over all of us. I let the computer game The Guy was installing and took his dog for a walk since Aaron refused. We sat around watching TV and The Guy gets a call from Bobby, who he just met online. Bobby didn't have anywhere to go for New Years Eve and felt sorry for him, so asked if it was ok with Aaron and I and invited him over.

Bobby was alright- not my type at all. He was a white guy dressed in South Pole and it looked really baggy on him. He had chains all around his neck, and a short military style haircut. He was from Virginia and just moved out here. He didn't talk much, but I didn't like the vibe he was giving off and neither did The Guy after talking to him tonight. Bobby just sat there drinking beer and that was it.

We watched "The Sweetest Thing" with Cameron Diaz and 4 episodes of "Family Guy." Aaron and I both thought we would turn over to ABC to watch the ball drop in Times Square. Nope. We just sat on the couch. Aaron walked in the living room 5 minutes before 12:00a.m. and said it's almost New Years. At the stroke of midnight we all just sat there and took turns saying Happy New Year to each other. Very anti-climactic. Very unmemorable. No New Years kiss. Not that I've ever got one of those, but figuring I was with a group of gay guys one wouldn't be too hard to come by... I was wrong... oh well.

At 1:30a.m. Bobby left. Aaron and I helped clean up the living room with The Guy putting all of Bobby's beer bottles in the kitchen, the bottle of wine that The Guy got for CHristmas from his dad that he really didn't like, and all the other bottles of beverages (like Vitamin Water). It was mostly a non-alcoholic New Years Eve.

I was very tired and so was Aaron. Aaron goes to bed very early like me. Aaron said he was going to nap on the couch for 30 minutes before driving home. I said I would too because I knew without a nap I couldn't make it. The Guy goes in his room and immediately starts getting drunk texts from a friend and comes in to talk to us. I think I was almost asleep when The Guy came back in telling us about the texts. Aaron said something to the effect of we really want to try the bed with him. The next thing I know we all make our way to the bed.

Aaron thinks he is going to sleep at the edge of the bed, but we say there is enough room. The Guy has a king size bed. Aaron scootches up in the middle and I am on the right side. The Guy is on the left side. We lay in bed talking about how I'm like the Red Vine licorice in bed because I'm so tall and skinny. The Guy is like a blow pop, then Aaron is like a red hot. I am not sure how that came up, but it did. Then we talked about candies we haven't eaten in a long time. All 3 of us fit in the bed, though I was very close to the edge. Aaron was squished in the middle. The Guy and his dog seemed comfortable on the other side of the bed. We also talked about how Aaron was cold, so The Guy and I had to snuggle up real close to him to keep him warm. It didn't warm Aaron up.

I'm not sure much sleeping took place. Aaron woke up several times with comments like "you breathe loudly" to The Guy. Then The Guy rolled over on him another time. Aaron slept on his back and I slept on my side. At a couple times Aaron announced to me during the night our asses were touching and his ass is very sensitive. That's kind of an inside joke- The Guy slapped Aaron on the ass a week or so again when he was playing around and Aaron complained how it hurt. Since I had such a hard time sleeping I spent time pretending I was sleeping. I could get by with it, so at one point I turned over to my opposite side and got as close to Aaron as I could. My crotch was in his ass (not in, but up close and I was clothed). I put my arm around him and slept. I think I did fall asleep this way. The Guy snuggled up close with Aaron also at several points during the night I think because of the lack of room. Finally in the morning after Aaron woke up and said something The Guy snuggled up real close, I did too, and The Guy put his arms and legs around all of us and we snuggled. That didn't last for long, but was fun.

I know I didn't get a lot of sleep- maybe 3 good hours of sleep. Anyways, at 6:00a.m. The Guy woke up in a lot of pain. His ankle wrap was too tight. He went in, checked his e-mail, and then unwrapped his foot. He came in the bedroom and showed us his foot. His foot and ankle were both bright green. Not a little green, but bright green. His foot was VERY swollen.

At 8:30a.m. or so, Aaron got up in a bad mood. He doesn't like The Guy's dog (and I don't blame him, in fact I don't either, but I can handle the dog). The dog was shedding and causing Aaron's allergies to act up (mine were too). Aaron asked if anyone else was tired or if we were going to get up.

The Guy said Aaron would go get us breakfast and we would lay there. Being New Years, we determined only YumYum Donuts or Starbucks would be open. I laid in bed and Aaron said he wouldn't go get food without Mike. I said I couldn't go and looked over and smiled at The Guy. I said I was a comfortable bed and couldn't get out. The Guy then took away one of my pillows, then another, and another. Finally I said I guess I could get out.

The Guy gave Aaron and I his order for sprinkle topped donuts (Because he eats the tops off only) and a couple glazed. Then Aaron wanted Starbucks, so we went there too. Aaron insisted I get something, but I didn't want anything. I did get a frappucino, but only drank half of it. Aaron and I talked in the car about hating The Guy's dog and how we thought New Years Eve would be different. We went back and ate.

Aaron left about 9:30a.m. or 10:00a.m. The Guy asked me to try and install that computer game on my computer again so I could spend the day playing with him. Finally after 3 tries, the 4th time was the charm and the game installed. I spent the next 9 hours or so playing City of Heroes with The Guy. It was actually A LOT of fun to sit there, talk, make fun of each other, and watch "Law and Order."

The Guy made dinner about 5p.m. This is only the 2nd time he has cooked for me. He asked me to get steak out of the freezer and some baked beans. I thought we were going to have steak and beans, which wouldn't have been bad. Nope- The Guy had something else in mind. It was actually pretty good, but would have been better with a sharper cheese like cheddar or something else with more flavor than mozzerella. The Guy seared the steak in a frying pan, then poured baked beans and mozzerella cheese in. He said this is one of his favorite things because it has all of his favorite foods in it. It was pretty good, different, but needed a sharper cheese. It was good overall though. I helped him out in the kitchen by taking out the trash and we stood around talking about how The Guy didn't really seem to like Bobby from last night and how he seemed a little pushy to come over. He also talked about how Aaron's attitude has seemed to change and he is a lot more pessimistic and wonders if something is going on.

The Guy and I played a little more and I said that I had to leave at 8:15 or so because I was getting very tired, but also needed to get home to figure out what was going on. The Guy and I hugged and I thanked him for a great time. It was a lot of fun. I really had a hard time saying goodbye, because I really didn't want to leave.

1 comment:

K said...

"Bobby was alright- not my type at all. He was a white guy dressed in South Pole and it looked really baggy on him. He had chains all around his neck, and a short military style haircut."

I dunno why.....but this made me LOL for a good 5 minutes. I totally have a mental picture of this douche I used to know in High School...and his name was actually Bobby....so it makes it even better.

LMAO...u have no idea!