Sunday, January 6, 2008

Sex at 3a.m.

The Guy IM'd me Saturday morning at 10a.m. or so. He was "working" at home for the day- supposed to be working on the website for his dad's business, but he was busy with other things. He was working on paying all of his past due bills and wanted me to come over, hang out, and he said he would help me out with my Mac.

I brought him a breakfast burrito from the Mexican food place up the street from him and water from CVS since he asked.

When I got to his place, he was working on his bills. We sat around talking and just enjoyed each other's company. I took his dog for a walk. We played some City of Villains, then took a break to go get drinks, popcorn, and string cheese. The Guy asked to use my cell phone when we were out driving to call Aaron. He was trying to impersonate me on the phone, which he didn't do a good job. My voice is very hard to impersonate- it is high and twangy, whereas The Guy's voice is much lower. Aaron was going out with friends, so didn't want to come over to hang out. The Guy and I went to get Chinese food. I had to pay since they didn't accept ATM. No big deal- I was hoping I could after all The Guy has done for me to help me with my Mac.

The Guy and I watched MY13 while playing City of Villains after we returned from getting snacks. We were watching informercials and The Guy ordered a product that Jane Seymour was advertising to get rid of wrinkles. I had to laugh and make fun of him that he considered ordering it, asked for my opinion, and then believed the gimmicks in that. HAHA. We watched some Dr. Phil house type show where couples in trouble live together. They were a gay couple who were former reality TV stars having problems. The Guy and I sat there laughing, making fun of them, and stuff like that. During this show, The Guy asked where the remote was. It was on the coffee table at my foot. I passed it to him. He blamed me for having it and having to watch the terrible show. I said that I could take some of the blame, but that I don't know how to work his Tivo, so he has some of the blame also. He laughed and said that we sound like a couple since I was sharing in the blame, which acknowledging shortcomings and faults were brought up in this show. We also watched the Enrique Iglesias concert.

At midnight I was starved. The Guy and I decided In-N-Out was the only place open and he doesn't like fast food. I was tired of playing the game and wanted to leave ASAP. In-N-OUt was a way to get away and I rushed down there for 2 double doubles, animal style fries, and a cheeseburger and animal style fries for me. The Guy gave me a $50 to pay with, but they only accept bills of $10 or less after 10p.m., so I had to ATM it. The Guy laughed when I got back that he got 3 meals all paid for by me and that was such a good deal.

The Guy had asked me- or at least hinted for me to stay the night, so I called my parents on the way to In-N-OUt saying I was hanging out with my friends Steve and Mike and we were getting dinner at In-N-OUt, and of course since it was midnight and In-N-Out always has such a long wait, plus we have to sit and talk and dinner, and stuff like that it would be really late when I get home, so maybe I should stay the night- Actually my mom suggested I stay the night.

The Guy had plans to stay up all night and play the computer game. I didn't. I was tired at 1:00a.m. and knew I was going to stay the night because he asked me to basically. I just can't see sitting around all day and night playing that game, so instead of flat out telling The Guy I was tired of playing I got bitchy. It didn't help that we were losing connection on the game, Windows decided to update, and stuff like that just made me more frustrated and added to the bitchiness. His friend kept insisting we run into fight scenes and we ended up dying. I was frustrated. His friend also kept making sexual references all night as they were talking back and forth on Ventrilo while playing the game and his friend was talking about fucking a guy the night before and stuff like that. This friend lives about 15 minutes from me I found out. Finally we decided at 3:00a.m. one more mission and that would be it. WHEW!!! Throughout all of this, we watched "Brokeback Mountain."

At 3:15a.m., his friend texted The Guy and said to get on Yahoo messenger. I went to the bathroom and as I was coming back, see The Guy sitting in the chair watching his friend jacking off on webcam. The Guy made fun of his friend saying how low that is, but how horny he apparently was. His friend was not a hot site, but did have a big dick. The Guy said he was turned on and he had a tent in his shorts. I was turned on also. The Guy started rubbing his crotch and mine. Then he pushes my head down to his crotch and I suck his dick. When his friend finishes up, The Guy puts his dog in the crate, and we go off to the bedroom. We strip and get on the bed. I suck him while he is rubbing my back. The Guy gets the lube out and tells me to finger him. The Guy is a top and does not like to be fucked, so I was surprised he was asking me to finger him. He told me what to do- start out with 1, 2, and then 3 fingers. He has fingered me a couple times before, but I'm not a fan of it. The Guy was soon fingering me while I was doing the same to him and it actually wasn't too bad I think because there was soooo much lube on his hands. We grind on the bed and just enjoy the body contact with each other for several more minutes. The Guy is hilarious and after we were grinding on each other said he thought he came and for me to suck him. I was like "wow, here he goes again and I haven't got off once," but The Guy realized he didn't have an orgasm, but it felt like it. After I sucked him he took hold and jacked himself off until he shot his load. I jacked myself off and he put his legs on me and squeezed my left hand as I did it. I had the best orgasm- loved having his body on mine. After, we got a towel and cleaned off, though a shower may have been more appropriate.

The Guy gave me a pair of his shorts to sleep in, then we were off to bed. We went to bed about 4a.m. and slept until 10 of 8. I slept all night without waking up to The Guy's snoring, which goes to show how tired I was. The dog lay in between us. The Guy and I got up and he joked how he likes to have a couple hour devotional with Jesus on Sunday mornings. I laughed. The devotional consisted of playing more COV, this time without his friend, which was nice. I enjoyed it a lot more because The Guy was much more willing to help me out. The Guy made us bagels for breakfast, which were delicious. Instead of toasting them he put them in a pan with a little butter to get crispy. They were good!

We played more COV after breakfast and when his friend came on around 10a.m. We had Round Table pizza for lunch; they have the best vegetable pizza (and I'm not a vegetarian). Then we played more COV. We watched "Steel Magnolias" while eating breakfast and COV. I knew The Guy liked the show and probably had it memorized line for line like most of his other favorite shows, and this was no exception. This is the one show that I always break down and cry when I watch. I remember my parents watching "Steel Magnolias" all the time when I was little, so I know the lines of the show and was reciting them with The Guy. It wasn't until I saw it performed at my dad's school in a theater production when I was in 6th grade or so that I realized how sad of a show it is and put the whole show together and comprehend it. I remember shedding some tears during the play. That was when my dad started calling it the "5 kleenex box show." I did break down and cry as much as I tried to avoid it today by acting like I was interested in the computer game, but it really is a sad show. HAHA... the softer side of me.

We watched "Keeping The Faith" after, and I had seen this before. My mom likes it. The Guy asked if it was any good and I said it was cute, so we kept it on. He laughed saying it was very funny and cute. There are some pretty good lines in that show. We also watched "The Legend of Bagger Vance," "Something Has To Give," "Emma," and "The Wedding Planner."

I got a little tired of playing about 5p.m. I really don't like sitting all day feeling like I have done nothing. Going up a level or two, or three in a game means nothing to me. I like tangible results and a sense of satisfaction when I can say "I've accomplished _____ today." I told The Guy I was going to take off. As I was standing at the corner of the living room walking to the bathroom, The Guy said just the sweetest thing. He looked me in the eyes and said "Mike, thanks for this weekend. I really enjoyed everything I did with you." I looked at him and told him thank you and how much I appreciate him helping me with the stuff on my Mac, for hanging out, and everything else.

I sat around and watched him play for about an hour and a half more, then took off. I hugged him and thanked him again. I really appreciate him in so many ways. I was thinking about that on the way home tonight and I was thinking how I want to give him a card for Valentine's Day just to say thank you and how much I appreciate him. Yes, I'm in a real sappy mood tonight. It's all good though. The Guy said it was because we were watching romance and sad movies all day.

I got home at 7:30 tonight and my parents joked that I just came home for a change of clothes. HAHA.

4 comments:

K said...

If your mom only knew what she consented to when she suggested you spend the night....LOLOLOLOL

jk jk jk

Anonymous said...

Sweet.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good day to me. Glad you had lots of fun with
you know who.

J.R. said...

Did the two of you manage to play any "City of Villains" while you were there?

Nothing Golden Stays