Monday, January 28, 2008

Rainy day hangout with The Guy

The Guy and I im'd each other about 10a.m. Sunday and decided we'd hang out about 1p.m. I stopped and got him some energy drinks at CVS since he asked for them. I also found the Ped Egg there. The Guy has been talking for at least 2 months about how he needs one. When I got to his place he was in the office talking on his phone to a friend who just got a new computer. We talked for a moment, then came out to see what I brought. He saw the Ped Egg in the bag and was ecstatic. His eyes lit up. He was soooo excited. He couldn't believe it. He asked me if I told Aaron what I found. I said no. He was about to get back to his computer game, but instead had to try out his new toy. He began going at it scraping off the dry skin on his feet and it came right off. He got quite a bit of the dead skin off and then he put on some cream. He was impressed and I was to at what a difference it made. He thanked me many times.

We played a little joke on Aaron. The Guy told me Aaron was sick and he updated his myspace status to say he was sneezy and getting over the flu. The Guy asked for my phone and texted Aaron. He said "hey you are hot! Running a fever I mean." Then Aaron responded with "lol 2x baby." The Guy, still posing as me texted Aaron saying "I want you so bad man" followed by another message of "to get better." Aaron replied with "thx Mike." The Guy took my phone again and said to Aaron "I need you" "to let me know when youre better so we can hang." Aaron said "okie dokie." The Guy continued texting on my phone saying "The Guy says you are good in bed," "he says you sleep better when youre sick to get better" Aaron asked me to "tell The Guy how would he know?" Finally The Guy called Aaron and explained it was him texting, not me; which is out of the ordinary because I have only texted Aaron twice. He thought it was me though, but The Guy cleared it up.

He sat on the couch playing his COV while I talked with my dad on my cell phone. Then I got out my computer and played with him for a few minutes. He wasn't really in a gaming mood thankfully. We went into the office and he showed me new computer games he wants to play that I can't recall the names of.

By this time it was 4:30 and I was hungry. The Guy kept asking me if I was hungry and I said yes. He got me some string cheese out of the fridge. I asked if he was and said no. We sat on the couch under the cover and watched some random TV show that was on. Then he kept asking me if I was hungry. Finally about 5:30 he decided he was hungry and he had an idea. He was saying how I was so bitchy and he wasn't sure I was ready for his idea. He was telling me I was really bitchy and he didn't think I was hungry or worthy of food. I was bitchy I will admit and told him it was because of things from the night before which I'm still (and was) upset with. Finally The Guy got up from under his cover and closed all the windows and the patio door. Then I asked him what his idea was because it had nothing to do with dinner. Oh but it did; prior to this we were too cold to get up to make dinner. The guy made a very good pasta sauce with vodka. While we were making dinner The Guy kept talking about sex and asking if I enjoyed our threesome a few weeks back.

I sat on the couch frozen, in a bitchy mood. The Guy reopened the windows after dinner. I sat under the cover and he did too. He asked if I was going to be nicer and stuff like that. I was being pretty good and he made me a lot happier just being with him, but I don't think I was coming off bitchy. He was just egging me on. It was all good though! We sat curled up next to each other watching "LOTR" and playing on our computers. I was checking out amazon.com and looking at stuff to buy because The Guy told me about a computer accessory I must have. Then finally The Guy got up and threw the cover in my face playing around. I kinda ran after him. He ran to the bedroom and closed the door. The dog and I followed. I snuck in as The Guy held the door open. He joked that he finally got me in there.

The Guy laid in the middle of the bed and as I laid down he pushed me into his dick. I began rubbing it with my hand and getting him hard. Then I pulled down his pants and began sucking him. I sucked him for 3-4 minutes and undid my pants and he grabbed some lube and jacked me off. Then he repositioned himself and sucked me for a few more minutes. Then he took my legs up in the air and started fucking me. He did this for a few minutes and while doing it leaned in and stared into my eyes. Then he flipped me over and started fucking me missionary style. He did this for a while. Eventually he started licking my ears and sucking them. He was also licking my neck, rubbing our heads together, and stuff like that. OMG I was moaning so loudly; it was intense. He continued and the more I moaned, the harder he fucked me. I was enjoying it and we were getting very sweaty. By this time, the dog made its way into the room but just sat on the floor watching us. The Guy told me to get on him and ride him, which I did and he grabbed some lube for my dick, lubed me up and started jacking my dick. I was getting close to cumming and told him to stop, but he insisted on continuing jacking me, so I shot my load all over his black t-shirt. Then he wouldn't let go of my dick after I just shot my load and it was becoming very ticklish. He said for me to continue riding him and so I did and he continued playing with my dick, which by the way tickled so much. Finally he asked if I wanted to suck him more, so I did. Then he said he wanted to know if I wanted him to fuck me more and I told him he could. We went back to missionary style and must have done that for about 20 minutes. At times he just lay on top of me with his dick resting in me and told me to relax. It was very hot having him lay on top of me and felt so good. I love his body. I suck him more and then he decides we need to shower since we were both sweaty and hot.

We go into the bathroom and the water is hot, so to pass the time he has me lean over and he fucks me again. We get in the shower and we hug, then he turns me around and fucks me more. He finally said he isn't going to be able to cum, but he wants to. He has me stick my finger up his ass and suck on his nipples while he jacks his dick. He shoots all over my arm finally. He was talking about afterward how instead of feeling like a typical orgasm, this was much more powerful and it felt like it went throughout his body. We clean up from that, then get out of the shower and get dressed. That was a fun hour!

I hang around for about another 30 minutes with The Guy on the couch and say I'm about to take off because I have homework. He tells me to stay and just do it there, so I oblige and do my Spanish homework. I finished that within 30 minutes, then hung around until 10p.m. when I said I absolutely had to go because I was very tired. We thanked each other for the hot sex and said goodnight to each other.

I got home at 10:40 and it was POURING rain here. It was not that rainy over near The Guy's, but it was just pouring at home. Our driveway is dirt and it was a mess. We have had 3 inches of rain or so in the past week and the ground has not dried out.

Anyways, I got in and my parents were just getting into bed. They asked where I was since they had tried to call (while I was having sex) and I didn't pick up. I lied and said I was at a concert with my cousin, which I really was planning to be last night, but my cousin was sick. So I just lied and said the concert went well and Chuck Wicks is an excellent singer.

4 comments:

dan said...

hey mike buddy!!
wow, I see things def got better after I chat with you and you were in a mood.. ha ha, bad boy!
well i hope you start dropping his name soon, you'll feel better being honest about where you are going I think. i dunno.
you really tell all in this post, by that I mean the ped egg! ha gee whiz.
later my friend.

Anonymous said...

Good to know you are getting some head from the Guy.

Travis
spears.park@hotmail.com

K said...

hot much?

B said...

quite the hot afternoon!