Wednesday, October 15, 2008

College with the most unhappy students

In a recent survey released by US News and World Reports (or maybe Princeton Review- I'd have to look at our local newspaper's website to verify which group) my college ranked in the top 10 of a survey on "college with the most unhappy students." Everything that happened today just reaffirms that.

I truly don't know how much more I can take. It was one person's stupid mistake and negligence that is now going to cost me dearly. I am left to clean up this bitches mess and suffer the consequences. Screw the Spanish department.

My anxiety is waaaaaaaaaaay high today and was before this particular issue even occurred. I've taken half a dozen anxiety pills in the past 4-5 hours and am still as jittery, sick to my stomach, and worried as before. I need a nice, strong drink.

Now if I had only known that this were going to happen I would have taken my degree and walked last year, rather than spent an extra year trying to receive a minor in Spanish and waste my time on something that now doesn't matter. ...And to think I was a mere 8 units away.

2 comments:

Aek said...

Awww, sadness. :( Just breathe. It sucks that such things happen, but you'll survive. Take some breaths and try to calm down a little, then get down to business as you curse the universe. :P

Creative Thinker said...

ok -- what happened??? Tell me everything...