Friday, October 3, 2008

Date #3 with Date #2

I mentioned in my last post that I had a date with Date #2 Thursday night. We were going to meet about 6p.m. He called me at 1p.m. saying he had a dentist appointment. I called him about 5:50 and he was still at the dentist and I hadn't left yet because I figured he'd be a while. I was 100% right. I decided to leave at 6. I call him at 6:55 as I'm approaching his condo. He is 30 minutes away in Cerritos at the dentist, still, just about to leave. He said I could go down to Main Street in Huntington Beach to check things out or find something else to do while waiting. I went to Staples for printer ink and to shop for a new messenger bag.

He calls me at 7:30 and he just got home. I make my way over to his place. He wanted to watch the debate, and that is what our original plan was. I was a little apprehensive about that because I know we're both on opposite ends of the political spectrum. I can see both sides of the aisle though, so I think it would have been ok.

I get to his place and we hug, then sit on the couch where Survivor is playing in the background on the TV. We sit and talk about the dentist, the dentist drill, and what we've been doing. We were sitting pretty close to each other and we were just waiting to see who would make the first move. After about 5 minutes I realized it was going to have to be me. I put my hand on his leg and we sat there close to each other and he moved his hand up and down my leg.

He asked if I wanted to go cuddle in the bathroom. I said sure and we both go in the bedroom, take our shorts off, and lay there. We make out quite a bit, then he becomes the aggressive one and takes me and kisses and licks my ears and throat. IT FELT SOOOO HOT and I was moaning. The kissing ceased a little, then I reciprocated and he was turned on. He instead of moaning like I do said "oh my gosh" repeatedly, which was kind of funny. I then go down to his balls and rub them with my hand- he is still in his boxers. He was turned on by that and did the same to me. We play around just kissing, hugging, and tickling each other. I also play with his nipples with my hands and he licks mine. Then he wanted to try dry humping me and we laid on our sides, then I laid on my back while he did this. Then all he could talk about afterward was fucking me, which was a turnoff.

I had to leave about 10p.m., and I made it home in good time.

I am not sure I want to be in a relationship with this guy more and more I realized last night. I think part of it was me wanting to jump into a relationship. Second, we have a lot in common, but I don't really feel a spark or something special like I have with other people. Third, the distance (50 miles each way or 100 miles roundtrip) is a lot. I think we could remain friends, but I don't know...

No comments: