Saturday, October 4, 2008

He knew Mike's parents were gone this weekend...

Greg messaged me about 2:30p.m. yesterday on Connexion asking me what I was up to this weekend. He had been saying how I needed to come down to his place and hang out- he would teach me Uno or strip poker, or both. We talked quite a bit before this week. This week he went to Palm Springs and was hanging around his house because he took the week off of work. He had said that when he came back we were going to hang out again. My parents are both up in Wrightwood at a wedding this weekend, and I had told him that before he went to San Diego. I messaged him about 4:30 after my parents got home and we talked before they took off for the weekend. They needed me to finish taking the wallpaper off the bathroom, then I was free. I told Greg this, told him I would finish up, shower, and if 8p.m. would work, we'd be great. He gave me directions and I was off.

I had a pleasant drive down there. I get a call from Greg as I'm getting off the 261 tollroad telling me to call him when I'm near and he'll tell me where to park at his condo. I drive into the complex and call Greg. He tells me to keep driving and he'll tell me when to stop. He was standing in his kitchen telling me what to do. He kept saying "go, go, go, slow down, stop... I'll be right out." Greg comes out running like a little kid, then stands in front of my car and does the Disneyland point with his hands (2 fingers) to show me where to park. I parked and he came over to say hello. He was wearing a t-shirt that said 808 and green and brown plaid shorts (the ones that are popular now).

Up in his apartment he shows me around. He has lived there 8-9 years, but really only redone it in the past 2-3. He has a brown living room and kitchen, dark navy blue bedroom, and a light blue bathroom. He shows me his snacks- popcorn and Sun Chips. He offers me a drink and I have some water. We sit down at his coffee table and he asks what I want to do. I said Uno sounded fun. We talk about playing card games when we were younger, games we know, and gosh... I've forgotten so many (War, Spades, Crazy 8s, Hearts, and the list goes on). We play a couple hands of Uno with all of our cards face up so he can give me advice and show me what to do. The third round we play on our own. He wins that round and the following 2. I win the last one.After Uno, he deems I need to learn to play poker like he does. So we play a couple rounds similar to Uno where we show each other our cards. Then we play a couple more poker hands. We talk about things like family, school, and his week in Palm Springs. He was a Spanish major and I'm a Spanish minor, so we had a lot to talk about. We talked about how our classes were so different. He was reading stuff like Cervantes and Shakespeare in Spanish, but I haven't and am not going to.

Greg asked what I wanted to do after poker and I said I didn't care. He said we could sit and talk or watch a movie. He talked about how he buys all of his movies when they are a couple years old off of overstock.com or when he can buy them at Target as double features. He never pays full price for that. I noticed Greg is really conservative on money issues and spending and this progressed throughout the night when he showed me things like his bathroom, his bathroom lighting and counter project he has yet to complete.

We decide to watch a movie. I chose a Heath Ledger movie that I'd probably seen at The Guy's, but the name wasn't ringing a bell. Anyways, it looked good. Then Greg put out "Latter Days," and that looked good. It is about a group of Mormon missionaries and one happens to be gay. We sit snacking on Sun Chips and watch the show. Greg puts his left hand on my right leg about 10 minutes into the movie. I then put my hand on his hand and rub it. We sit like this for probably an hour, holding hands and snacking on chips. About an hour into the show, Greg repositions himself and puts his arm around me. It felt really good, but then it was sort of an odd angle, so I did some shifting and Greg took a pillow and put it on him, and I put my feet up on the couch to get comfortable. Greg asked if I liked the show and I said I did. The credits finish rolling and he turns the TV off. He comes over and lays his head on my thighs. He smiles up at me occasionally and I smile at him. I rub his head. He is unbuttoning my shirt. After a few minutes he lays himself on the couch so his legs are on me and his head is laid on the foot of the couch. We smile at each other and then he comes in a couple times for a kiss. Small kisses, then we hug. We play around kissing for a few minutes and I felt like I was a really bad kisser at first.

Greg gets up and says he'll be right back. He walks into his bedroom, then comes back and takes both of my hands. We walk and he pulls me into his bedroom. We stand in the middle where we hug and kiss. He undoes my jeans and I undo his shorts. Then I feel him pushing me backwards and into the wall. He then puts my hands up above me and he starts kissing me on the lips. I felt a little weird since no guy has ever done this to me. Then we make our way over to the bed after a while. He pulls my black 2xist boxer briefs off of me as I get on the bed. We lay on the bed, me on the bed, him above me, kissing. He gets really into it licking my ears and neck. It felt good and we were both moaning. He occasionally rubs my dick and I rub his or his balls. He moves some pillows and so I can prop my head and suck on his nipples. He's one of those guys whose nipples are really sensitive and he was moaning a lot. We kiss some more, he keeps putting my hands over my head, he licks my armpits and that really turned him on I noticed, I lick his neck some, then his black Calvin Klein boxer briefs come off. He positions himself on my thighs and starts jacking me off. I play with his dick some. He bends over while jacking my dick to kiss me and he is very verbal in bed apparently. He was saying things like "shoot it Mike, you're going to shoot for me" and so that was surprising. We both lay next to each other and shoot our loads on ourselves, then we each clean up using a wet towel.

He talks a lot after. He made the most random statement: "my neighbors always have to light a cigarette after he has sex." He asked if I always wear black boxer briefs, or if that was coincidence because he did too," then he said he doesn't believe in coincidences, only miracles. I declared it was a miracle there happened to be black boxer briefs there, but he said it wasn't. He said it would be a miracle if I had 1 black pair and 30 white in my drawer. He asked if I was ok with what happened, and that he took notes when we talked online and remembered how it takes a long time for me to be comfortable with someone and going further. He asked what I was thinking about and I said how surreal things seemed sitting in there on the couch. He mentioned how he was thinking about when we were in the parking structure of the Irvine Spectrum, saw in my eyes that it looked like I was truly interested in him, and how badly he wanted to kiss me, but didn't know if it was too early for that. He asked how long we lasted and I said I didn't know. He said "2 1/2 hours," which was a reference to a line in the movie about how long sex was supposed to last. I didn't pick up on that reference, but he explained it, and it was funny. He asked what my definition of sex was and how different people define sex differently. His definition is enjoying an orgasm together. He talked about how he talks a lot after sex and his 2 sex organs- his brain and skin can't turn off.

It was 1:30a.m. and we probably fooled around for 90 minutes to "2 1/2 hours" He asked if I wanted to stay the night, if I was comfortable, and I said sure since I knew that was what he wanted, and what I wanted. He said sure. We strip down to our black boxer briefs and climb into bed. He lays on one side and I lay on another. He talks about his scary return home from Palm Springs where he ran over debris, got a flat tire, and how he was nearly hit several times. After about 15 minutes of talking, he finally cuddles up to me and puts his arms around me. We fall asleep like that and wake up a couple times in the night where he readjusts himself and puts his hands on me. I flipped over sometime in the morning and he put my hand on him since we were then laying in the same direction. When we woke up he asked me to guess what time it was. I guessed 8:30 and it was really 9:30. We laid talking about his work and all of the recent firings. I talked a little about work too. He asked if I wanted Jamba Juice or Starbucks, and said we should go.

We get up, are dressed in 5 minutes, and I'm in the car following him to Jamba Juice. We go in and order. I had my ATM out in hand to pay, but he pulls a $10 out of his pocket and gets in my way of paying and the cashier takes his money. He says I can pay next time because he knows we'll be meeting up again. We get our drinks, then go out and sit on the patio. He brings his LA Times with him. He talks about how he is very old fashioned and still reads the newspaper. I do too, and he says that he likes that in me. We split the paper- I get the business section, then Fry's Electronics ad, then comics, and more. We talk about our horoscopes, where we've been in the U.S., and things like that.

After reading the paper he wants to go to the costume shop in the Irvine Marketplace because he is going to WeHo for Halloween. We walked around looking at the costumes and he really likes the "Fantastic 4" costume. He talks about how he can't fathom spending $70 or $50 for a costume and wants to settle on the $12 "Fantastic 4" costume, but doesn't know what theme his friend wants to go with. He wants to try the "Fantastic 4" costume on, but is too self conscious to slip it over his shirt in the store like the employees suggested; many were doing that. Anyways, we look at the politician masks and laugh at them... a Laura Bush... Hillary... Obama... Michelle Obama...

We go out to our cars after being unsuccessful in our costume search and talk about his work again, our cars, how we care for our cars, and things of that sort. We hug a couple times in the parking lot and once we got stares. Then we depart...

Soooooooooo..... debrief.... because I've been dating 2 guys and I want to get my thoughts together and stuff...
- Date #2 is nice, fun, and genuine, but doesn't have that "spark" that I get when seeing Greg. Greg is hotter, Greg is funnier, Greg seems a lot more confident in bed.
- Distance-wise Greg is closer
- Date #2 is 5 years younger or so than Greg
- Greg in my opinion looks younger, is a lot more fit, and has a petite frame
- Greg can talk about a bunch of issues and is well versed in just about every area. Date #2 is, but not to the same extent.
- Greg habla Espanol y pudiera ayudarme si necesito... hehe
- Greg would be a great friend/guy for a relationship
- Not sure how great Date #2 would be in a relationship, but would be a great friend
- My intention wasn't to date 2 guys at once, but it just kind of happened where I was able to meet both at the same time
- I am not sure that it is me rushing into a relationship- I'm not trying to and not sure I want to... but I do really like one of them
- Both are ok if we were to be in a relationship with the age difference
- Greg seems to have more of that little kid/concerned kid type thing I like... like The Guy... both fun and carefree...

3 comments:

Aek said...

It seems like you have a good time!! :D

Anonymous said...

glad you made a connection and are enjoying life! Sounds like you had fun and all that carefree stuff....I like guys with sensitive nipples!

Fancy Pants said...

dang, sounds really nice. You're clearly more interested in Greg :) best of luck to ya . . . and keep us up to date