Thursday, October 23, 2008

He talked... or I talked

I texted The Guy yesterday at 1:30p.m. as I was getting out of school and telling him that I was hoping he was having a good day. He texted me back about 3 hours later and said thanks. I wasn't going to call him again or make any effort to, but I was having such a bad night last night. I have not slept since Friday night. I wanted to hear his voice as a sort of consolation so that I could sleep. At 9:30 he calls me and asks what's going on. I tell him some details about my day like my annoying Microsoft Word problem where it refuses to make accent marks and crashes after I attempt to. He said for me to bring my computer over about 2p.m. today.

At 1p.m. I was out running errands, so I texted and said if he was willing to, I was willing to have him help. He replied with "ready, willing, and able." Then we settled on 2:30p.m.

I still feel AWFUL for how I treated The Guy, and I was going to make it up to him. I stopped by our favorite pizza place for a gift certificate for him. They were out, so I figured I'd just get one later, and with Jeff being there, this wasn't the time; so that was ok. I get over to his place and Jeff is there working. The Guy gets started on a search looking for the disc for Office. He asks if I wanted Office 04 or Office 08. I said whatever was easiest. He went on a search for 08 but couldn't find them. He gave me all of the cords from his file cabinet and below that was the box for 08. He asked me to sort through the cords. The cords are an unwieldy bunch- about 5-6 firewire cables, iPod cords, computer cords, and other odd connectors. I got them untangled and then asked what he wanted done. Of course he wanted them tossed into the big tub of cords in his bedroom. Woot for all of that work.

Jeff gets ready to take off about this time and The Guy tells him and I about his trainer Josh. Jeff had just asked The Guy what he thought about some new bath wash that he gave him and The Guy said they were great. He said he used the body oil on Josh. Last Wednesday night he gave Josh a full body massage and he was laying on The Guy's bed in only underwear. At the end, they were laying next to each other and talking about Josh and his girlfriend. He told his girlfriend a week back that The Guy knows him better than she does, which was a big no-no. The Guy told him that was a big no-no. The Guy said that the problem is Josh's girlfriend also works at the gym and sees how The Guy and Josh interact, so she is friendly toward The Guy; but he sees that she is also very watchful of him because her biggest fear is that Josh is gay and that's why he is so friendly with The Guy. Josh sat up and said to The Guy: "I am just so confused. I think I'm straight, but I just don't know. We have a great relationship and I don't want to ruin it if something were to happen." Then he affirmed that whatever "happens, will happen between him and The Guy and it'll be natural, not forced."

The Guy calls Apple Care on my computer because the backlight is still acting up. While doing this, he is also playing Warcraft and gets up a full level to level 69. He wants to stay home and play tonight, but tells me how he needs to go to pilates and he is meeting up a guy for dinner. I told him at 6:00p.m. he could still go to the gym and I wouldn't mind at all, but he then decides to take the iTunes server he just bought and try it out. So much for pilates. He spends 30 minutes trying to figure the server out, but it doesn't work.

At 6:45 he hops in the shower. After he is in, he yells and asks me if I have jacked off recently. In all honestly the last time I got off was last Friday night. He said "well, hop in." I undress and get in the shower with him. The Guy is really hard. He pushes me down to suck his dick and I do. I do that for probably 5 minutes. Then we stand up and he is dry humping me and pushing in on my chest and playing with my nipples. Then we turn and hug each other and we both shoot our loads. We lather up and then wash off.

By that time it is 7:15 and he is in a panic to make it by 7:30 to Victoria Gardens. He goes in the bathroom and does his hair. While there he talks about my computer problem and I tell him how paranoid I was sitting in class hitting the "option and e" keys to try to form an accent mark, but it wasn't working, and how I was sitting there firmly pressing each key to no avail. Then he said he was glad he could fix it for me. I said I was too and thanked him. He affirmed "anytime, you know I'm here for you." I said thanks.

He puts the dog in the kennel, and we take off. I stop at the gas station across from his condo complex that has nice and cheap $3.09 gas and fill up my car. It is still $3.22 out here where I live. The pizza place had actually called me while I was at THe Guy's house telling me that the owner dropped the gift cards off, so I could come by and buy one. I bought one for $25.00 and will give it to The Guy next time I see him.

At least we're talking again and I can put some of this anxiety to rest.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YESSSSSSSSSSS. Awesome. Good news. Glad it went down like that.

Interesting story about the personal trainer guy and the GUY. That's just one of those situations that scream out a little. I had some of those too that at the time were hot and I thought I was tricking everyone but as I look back, OBVIOUS. Wrestling all my str8 friends all the time probably would be one of those signs (in underwear lol).

Aek said...

It sounds like you're becoming an insomniac. Be careful, take things easy every once in a while. Too much stress is bad.