Thursday, October 16, 2008

New goodies

The Guy and I both could not sleep Monday night and spent the time chatting on AIM about the new Macbooks and Macbook Pro computers. I of course asked if the Mac Posterboy was going to get one. He didn't have a response. In the back of my head I knew the answer- remember, he bought an Air after he swore up and down he wasn't going to. A new REDESIGNED Macbook I knew he'd be all over. So I reminded him how my computer is less than 9 months old; how I unfortunately keep my computers so long, this one will be around 4-5 more years; it only has 25gb remaining on the hard drive; and how I would love a bigger computer (hint hint: I wanted his 17'' Macbook Pro).

We made plans Monday night to hang on Wednesday. I get a text from him at 9:20 on Wednesday morning saying he "really wanted one" in reference to a new Macbook Pro. I wrote back asking if he was going to get one. He responded quickly with "yes!" He was telling me how how he wants one so badly. I texted him back and I said something to the effect of "you might want one, but on the need scale I NEED ONE 1000% MORE than you." I was feeling snarky and in a bad mood, so I was going to be bitchy. He didn't respond. I get a few texts from him later saying he had a scheme. I said "cool" and left it vague like that. In my mind I'm thinking the scheme is he is going to buy a computer for one of his dad's offices (or that's what he'll tell his parents), but in actuality he'll buy himself the new Macbook Pro, then give his old 17'' to the office and wrap it up nicely like it was never used. The more The Guy texted me I thought the scheme would involve me- he texted he wanted a Macbook Pro and Macbook. Great. The Macbook would be the office computer, he'd get the new Macbook Pro, and I'd buy his 17'' off of him. That's what I was reading from the texts after he said "we" were going to be apart of the scheme.

On his way home from work, yes, The Guy actually worked on a Wednesday; he calls and tells me the real plan. He was going to buy a Macbook for work, the new Macbook Pro for himself, then his old 17'' would be for his trainer Josh. I was somewhat able to be cordial on the phone, but then I slipped into bitch mode. I didn't want to be apart of that plan. I texted him later and was already in a bitchy mood because of the schoolwork and said "I can't go," "I don't want to talk to you," and stuff like that. Mean, especially after some of the texts I sent him this past summer etc., but I was really kind of upset because it sounded like I was apart of the plan, and suddenly I wasn't. The Guy called me back after I sent those texts, phone call after phone call, I didn't answer. Finally he said "Mike, damn it, stop being a bitch, call me, we need to talk, tell me why you're upset." I wasn't going to call and make him feel bad on the phone, so instead I called and cried telling him what just happened with my damn college. He was going into to get a haircut and he didn't understand the magnitude of my prblem with my college and was trying to joke and I wasn't having it. I got a bunch of cutesy texts afterward where he was trying to be funny. I hop in the shower about 3:30p.m. for a nice LONG, HOT shower and then afterward have calmed down. I text him and tell him I guess I can hang out. He texted "he might poke me when he sees me." I didn't respond to that text. He knew I was upset when I didn't.

I grudgingly drive over. I get to his place and he is already there. He greets me at the door in fact. I'm in a nice enough mood to tell him his hair looks nice- he dyed it black. I comment and actually tell him it looks like he lost weight, which it did. He then tries to cheer me up and says all of the wrong words. He says "so you know... I know this whole degree thing is bugging you... but it isn't the end of the world... you're still going to graduate." I said it wasn't that. I told him what the Spanish minor meant to me. He said "it's not like you're trying to teach Spanish at the high school level." I looked at him glaringly, because I am, and he said "oh, ooops... ok... sweetie... I'm not making that better." I said NO and was about ready to walk out. He realized I was livid and he gets in front of me to stop me.

He asks if I'm going with him to Victoria Gardens or Brea. He had been on the phone with the VG Apple Store and they didn't know if they had any new Macbook's, though they had already been out a day. After being on hold 10 minutes they said they do. He asked if we want to go to VG or Brea. He complained Brea is further. I said it is, but the service is better. He asked how the traffic was- it was 5p.m. and rush hour traffic on the East 60 was moving about 30-40mph. I said the 57 South was probably better going to Brea, but we may hit traffic northbound coming back. He said sure. He asked where I wanted to go and I said Brea.

In the car I break down, tell him my problems, we talk about my mistake of choosing the major I did, we talk about the incompetency of my Spanish department and an issue I had with a Spanish teacher yesterday. He was astounded by the incompetency/language barriers. We talked and he reaffirmed everything I knew- I had all the proof I needed for my case and I just need to do a little research. We both agreed it might not be an easy battle. I think that if one positive thing that came out of this was that The Guy seemed to really understand my frustrations and not dismiss them as me just not getting along with someone or just me making this shit up. He always tells me just be open, just don't make a big deal out of it, just go with the flow, and I have done all that and both problems that I had happened and I just went with the flow. We talked about the gay guys next to us who were wanting to "lay" next to us in their car. We get to Brea in 25 minutes or so.

The Guy asks where to park and I tell him I think I went into the Sears when I went there last. He parked in front of the CPK. We walked in, he talked about how he went to this mall all the time when he was young since he lived down the street. He asked where the Apple Store was and I told him downstairs rounding the corner.

We find it, go in, and I find a cute boy to help us. He had really slick, preppy hair, and a spider tattoo on his elbow. He is very willing to help us. He said no new Macbooks were on display, but he'd pull one from the back if we wanted to see one. The Guy said he'll buy one- the $2499 one. The Guy shows he has an iPhone and Apple Pro Care and said his iPhone constantly drops calls. The hot guy helping us said it was not a problem and he took us over to a guy named M who helped us right a way. He plugged The Guy's iPhone in and said in the past 2 weeks out of 100 calls, 14% of The Guy's calls had been dropped. I asked if we could look at my phone since it seems like everytime I call someone the call is dropped. Turns out out of the 230 calls I have made in the past 2 weeks (230, YES!!! CRAZY) 24% were dropped. M said he would replace both phones no questions asked because that was excessive. We showed our call logs and he got out the new iPhones, then downloaded the newest software for them. We walked around waiting for the new Macbook Pro and the iPhones. The Guy waited on the new Macbook because he didn't have money in his checking account and he had to pay for some of it. We get our phones, then The Guy decides he is going to buy Josh a NEW 3G iPhone instead of the old 1G. He was told it would only be $339, so he said ok. We find a new person to help us since the hot preppy boy was busy. We find a blond surfer boy with a hot ass, nice facial hair, and blue eyes. He is sooo flirting with us at the beginning. The Guy was asking about buying the new iPhone, then swapping his SIM card with Josh's phone because he was going to buy Josh a new black phone. This kid was like "you can swap SIM cards easily," The Guy said "how cool," then this kid goes on "you can do it everyday, every month, every 2 weeks, every 15 minutes." It was cute. Then he continues flirting with us telling how he'd help us everyday if we came. The Guy even gets friendly enough that he has his arms around him and saying how he likes all the help we've got. The Guy thanks M and preppy boy as well and tells him how this is the best experience he has ever had at an Apple Store and we leave armed with our new iPhones and his new computer.

We go outside and find 2 gay goth boys sitting on a bench in the middle of the Brea Mall making out. HOT STUFF. I've never seen that at a mall. Then we go upstairs to the CPK because we were hungry. We go in and are seated next to a group of hot guys (and girls). They were high school guys we thought. We keep talking about all the hot guys at this mall and how it is Orange County, hot, rich people. The Guy says he thinks the guys at the table next to us are gay. Turns out halfway through the meal they were frat boys. A guy with a frat shirt comes over, which explains why they were hugging each other at the table, etc. The Guy talks about his urges to open up the computer there, how he thinks the new phone is so zippy in comparison to the old, etc.

The Guy orders the hummus and pita appetizer, then we order our pizzas. I order the tostada after deciding to be adventurous and he gets the garlic chicken. We talk and he asks me what is really wrong. I told him how I felt cheated by him- him wanting me to be there to go with him, even though I didn't get anything out of this. He said I got a phone. I said no, I was talking about the computer. He said he didn't know I wanted his bigger computer. He said he was promising it to Josh because he needs a new computer. I said well, I thought we just talked Monday night about the lack of space on my hard drive, etc. He said he didn't think that was an issue and I talked about how I thought after all my hints he'd get the picture. Apparently not. He felt pretty bad and looked like he was going to cry. I'll admit, I felt good. Shame, hah. He said next time... etc... etc...

After unloading that off my chest, we were about done eating. When the bill came I quickly took the check and said I was paying. The Guy said no. I said it was my turn because he has been buying so much lately when I have gone over. The Guy was insistent to tip, however.

We go out to the car and he tells me how he's going to open the computer right then. He does. He says "ooooh, hot, I'm almost cumming in my pants. I had my arm on the armrest, close enough to his dick, so I reach over, fell, and ask "oh really?" He wasn't hard. He was excited about the computer saying how sexy the black bezel was around the screen. I relented and said it didn't look that bad. I had complained how bad it looked in the photos. He talked about how nice this Macbook refresh was, how the sleep light on the side of the computer is so nice, and things like that.

We drive over to Bank of America, The Guy's new bank, and he shows me how cool the ATM is because it reads his check, then prints the image on the ATM receipt- no deposit envelopes required. We talk about what a great experience we had at the Apple store, then he asks why I haven't tried out my phone yet, told him I didn't know what to do, and so he sets me up on Mobile Me. On the drive home he is texting Zach and telling him how nice the Macbook Pro is.

We get home about 8:30 and he has the computer open to download WOW, and we watch a few clips from the debate on youtube about Joe the Plumber. We go to CNN and watch a rerun of the debate. We laugh constantly at McCain for many things and laugh at many things. He is constantly writing, he isn't referring back to any of this, the eye contact, the constant blinking, and stuff like that. The Guy plays Warcraft for a few minutes.

Then The Guy calls Josh because Josh hadn't responded to texts. Josh's phone was deactivated it turns out, but he only finds that out after he calls the gym after we have sex.

The Guy tells me about 10:00p.m. he is going to go lay down. I asked inquisitively, "Oh really?" He said yes. I laid down next to him and he asked how I was doing. I said fine. He said he thinks I should suck his dick. I said "oh." I sucked it for a few minutes, then we both undressed, lubed and he put a condom on, then he had me slide over to the edge of the bed and he fucked me while standing on the ground. Then he told me to get on my back and I laid up at the top of the bed on some pillows while he fucked me and he did it hard. Then he told me to jack myself off and poured lube all over my hand and chest. A few minutes later he told me to shoot it, and I did. I shot, then he went to the bathroom for a towel to clean up. We were about to dress, then he said let's just get in the shower before Josh comes over to get his phone fixed. We hop in and clean up, then I get dressed and take off at 10:30 or so. I was tired and would have waited around to hang around with him and Josh, but I had to work this morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just bought the white macbook in January, so I'm screwed on getting a new one, but really like this one so I guess I'll survive. Long day, man that Guy has money to blow! I'd be a good rich person I think.