Wednesday, November 12, 2008

GARY BRYAN OF KEARTH 101 SUPPORTED YES ON 8

Because I know I have a lot of LA area readers...

Gary Bryan, morning drive DJ on KEARTH 101 donated $600.00 to support Prop 8 (yes on 8 to ban gay marriage). I was listening to a story on ABC7 tonight where they said that, and many in the gay community are calling for a boycott of his morning show.

His morning show right now is #2 in the LA market right now according to www.laradio.com

All I am saying is I am a KEARTH 101 listener because I like the oldies, but I plan to tune elsewhere. My iPhone has a better variety than KEARTH.

I looked up other morning DJ's like Shawn Parr (GoCountry 105), Sean Valentine/Irma Blanco (MY FM 1043), Mark Wallengren (KOST 103.5), Jeff Pope (KGGI 99.1), Brian Casey/Patty Banner (KOLA 99.9), Tommy Carrera and Scott Ward, better known as the Frogmen in the Morning (KFROG 95.1) all check out clear.

1 comment:

Stephen Chapman said...

Wont this DJ forever be known as a someone who doesn't believe in equality for all, even by the people that agree with him at the moment?

He'll gain a few bigots as listeners, but how many will question his motives?