Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

On Thursday The Guy asked me if I wanted to help him with his Halloween party. I said sure. Drove over to his place about 2p.m. When I got there he was in the office, on the phone, and he had his pants pulled down. He was doing testosterone injections because he is going to have testosterone replacement done or something like that- some expensive procedure. Anyways, that was an interesting site. He was just finishing up and I watched him inject something into his stomach. When he is finished he asks if I am ready to go out shopping with him. I said yes. He remembers UPS will be coming with a computer, so he has to wait since he missed delivery the day before. We wait for that and go in the bedroom to sleep. We sleep for about an hour and I actually fell asleep. UPS comes, delivers the computer, then we go back to sleep until 4:30.

We decide to go to Trader Joes, Michaels, and were going to go a costume shop in that same shopping center, but the line snaked to the back of the store. The parking lot was a mess and everyone was honking at each other. This is one of the few times The Guy parks a mile away from something. We go into Michaels and look at a couple artificial $80 flower arrangements on sale for $35 or so. The Guy decides he needs 2, then we later decide he only needs one, so we leave the other arrangement. We buy some window clings, lots of candles, and more. We get out of Michaels for $200. The Guy is grumbling and complaining about the junk they sell there, how all of it is made in CHina, and the long lines, which make the place so depressing. Trader Joes is a lot more fun. The Guy buys fruit like pineapple, apples and watermelon. Then he buys some nan bread, hummus, brie and other cheeses, choclate chips for brownies, and 8 bottles of a mystery wine that have a question mark on them. That was another $200. We are in a bind for time as THe Guy has to be at the gym at 6:30. We get back to his house at 6:00p.m., clean out the fridge, and put the stuff away. We take off- me going home and he goes to the gym.

HALLOWEEN!!!

The Guy told me to come over about 5p.m. to help him. I said sure. At 5p.m. I just sat down to dinner. The Guy bought great healthy "snacks," but did not constitute a meal like he claimed. I was on the road at 5:15 however and got to his place at 6:15, which was perfect. He had put up all of his decorations and just had a few more. He asked if I could run to get Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Cranberry Juice, and orange juice. I run to CVS for that. I also go to the liquor store for Belvedere Vodka. $36 of Vodka.

I get back to his place and Jackie, Josh's girlfriend is there. She is a hoot. She is a bubbly blond type and is sort of an airhead. I see why Josh likes her. We make smalltalk- how to decorate, where we live, how we know The Guy. Joe arrives a little later. Joe is Quail Dog from Doug. Honestly, I had thought of going as Doug Funnie, but didn't since I was unsure if The GUy or anyone would get the reference. His costume though, was very cute. Joe and The Guy argue over prop 8 and explain it to Jackie. Jackie had no clue. She is such an airhead. I liked her. The Guy prepares his pinwheels that he wanted to make for the party. Jackie brought chocolate cupcakes.

Josh arrives with ice and is in a soccer outfit. He is David Beckham. Josh takes off his shirt and has Jackie help him with his tattoos. Josh has a bunch of tattoos as it is- one on his right shoulder of muscle fibers, an iron cross on his left breast, and doves on his back. Jackie uses a Sharpie to write a tattoo that says Romeo on his back, Beckham on his abs, and GALAXY on his left arm. He goes shirtless the whole night. Jackie's costume, which she later changes into? Victoria Beckham.

We start our movies after everyone is in costume. The Guy wears his traditional black t-shirt, blue jeans, a cape, a big iron cross necklace and spider rings. He is "Big Daddy." We start with some movie I can't recall. Then we move onto "Underworld." Underworld came about 9p.m. That's when The Guy's brother came and his girlfriend Courtney. She is a new girlfriend. She blends right into the mix of people. Zach, The Guy's best friend comes in shortly after. He says when he walks in "I don't want to be here." He was not happy with The Guy because he didn't help Zach move last weekend. The Guy stayed home to play WOW. I would have been unhappy also and probably not as forgiving. Zach has some Diet Pepsi and sits down next to The Guy. A few minutes later George, Joe's boyfriend shows up. In walks a 50 or so year old man who looks like he could be my dad. Joe is 23 and claims there is only a 15 year difference between him and George. I think not. He had gray hair and a British accent; and my dad who is 60 looks younger. He sat next to Joe and Zach came over and sat on the ledge next to me. Josh was pouring the drinks all evening. He filled my wine glass 2-3 times, then the last time he fills it completely to the brim. The GUy's brother joked he'd never seen a wine glass so full. Josh then insisted I sip or chug. I get about halfway down and joke to Josh that I did finish half of it, which is WAAAAAY more than he drank. Josh was getting really close to me. His girlfriend was on the other side. He was rubbing my leg, I was rubbing his, and The Guy noticed. Josh joked it was the alcohol. The Guy's brother only stayed an hour or so, then took off. Joe and George took off after the movie also. Zach then sits next to me as we watch "The Underworld." I know I hit him playfully a couple times and brushed up against him as we watched the movie when there was a scary part or something. It was a lot of fun. Josh and Jackie were both surprised with how well I hold my alcohol. I was pretty drunk they thought- I probably had a bottle of wine all by myself thaks to Josh.

Josh and Jackie left after "The Underworld." The Guy said "you can talk" in reference to Zach and I about Josh. Both of us have the concern The Guy is pursuing a straight guy, that he'll be heartbroken, etc. The Guy texted Josh after he left and Josh texted him. Josh said he had such a great night with THe Guy :-) :-). The Guy wanted to invite Josh back, but just instead said wish he could have stayed longer. I was quickly fading and actually fell asleep with a glass of Diet Pepsi in my hand while Zach and The Guy were sitting and talking. The Guy said I was staying there, dragged me over, and let me down on the couch. I fell asleep for a few miinutes, then woke up and was having an anxiety attack. I went in to tell The Guy I was leaving. I didn't want to deal with it and have The Guy there. As I walked in his bedroom he screamed and his dog growled. We both were scared and calmed down, then talked for a few minutes. Finally he insisted I stay. I was resentful to. He asked if it was about Josh and him wanting to do it with him. I reassured no- I was more upset about Ben. Josh is a great guy who treats The Guy well. It was family stuff that brought on the anxiety- who knows why. I go back to sleep- or try to. I don't sleep well. The Guy woke me up about 8:30 and thanked me for being with him last night on a really hard night. He showers and gets ready for work. He tells me he was supposed to meet Ben for dinner and I said NO. NO. CANCEL. Josh. You like Josh better and he treats you better.

As we leave we both head down the 10 freeway toward Fontana. We follow each other to the 15 freeway, then The Guy turns around and waves at me. I text him saying "follow the leader was fun. Thanks for everything. Have a good day." He laughs and texts me back, and we go our separate ways.

2 comments:

Aek said...

Sounds like you all had a pretty good time. :D

Oh, I'm just a bit concerned about the testosterone replacement therapy thing. It doesn't sound safe to me - you don't want to mess with your body's hormones unless you have to. Having extra testosterone in your body will cause your body to become dependent on it and produce less of its own, I think.

Anonymous said...

The guy is always tinkering with his body and seems to have self image issues even though he sounds hot and his sexual identity is ok with him.

I'm no shrink but hopefully all is well....sounds like a decent party with interesting interaction. I love 'shirts off', so i'd of enjoyed the soccer get up I'm sure.